More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by v9 v9

What story do you want to follow?

The Movie Producer

Ed sat by the pool outside his mansion drinking mojito between puffs of a Cuban cigar, the sun was warm, the strong, birds sang in the trees, it should have been a moment of peace in paradise. Yet the newspaper headlines made grim reading, he fed some cavier to his pet Chow Chow as he reflected how tough a time it was to be Hollywood producer.

The witch hunts and accusations never seemed to stop, the press and public seemed to have decided people like him were guilty without trial. Sure, maybe he may have made promises in return for some appreciation but it was win win in his mind. Who were these faceless nobodies to judge him when in reality they were just jealous of the power he wielded to make or break careers.

He ordered one of the maids to bring him another drink and his black book of conquests.

The imported 18 year old Latina knew what was expected of her so when she returned she stripped out of her slutty maid costume, got to her knees, lifted his flabs of stomach fat to suck his tiny dick as he looked through his book of memories. He had kept a record of his conquests and he reflected back to what he considered were better times.

What is the memory he reflects upon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)