More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

Where does she find herself?

The Mourning Woods

Alice's eyes fluttered open as she felt sunlight fall upon her face. Above her was a canopy of full-leafed redwood trees, a blue sky dotted with clouds peeking out from it.

She sat up, gazing around to find she was lying in a grassy, flowery clearing in a forest. Blue butterflies fluttered around her. It would actually be quite beautiful... but then she looked down and realized she was completely naked.

"Kyaaa!"

Alice shot her arms over her body to cover herself, one between her legs to cup her hairless pussy, the other struggling to contain her huge, pendulous breasts. She pulled herself to her bare feet and as she felt her long blonde hair against her lower back, realized she was dry despite having been in the bath just before.

Alice Leblanc

Wait, before? She was in her apartment! Where was she now?

"H-Hello?" she called out into the forest.

The only answer she got was the sound of birds chirping.

Whimpering a bit, she stepped tentatively forward. The wildflowers in the clearing and grass were soft on her bare feet, but she was still completely naked and somewhere far from home. No clothes, no phone, no idea where she was. What was that light under her bathtub? Was she really summoned to another world like in her isekai light novels? Or was she knocked out and taken here?

Well... maybe she could test this?

How to test your isekai status?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)