More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gwrite gwrite

What's next?

The Morning After

Had Enid been more experienced in 'wolfing out' she may have copied the other wolves on campus and hidden a spare set of clothes on the school grounds for the morning after. She might also have stuck with the pack instead of finding a secluded spot at the edge of the grounds to see out the full moon.

Nevermore werewolves turned in spots that gave them a greater than average chance to remain on the grounds, yet away from the student body. As Enid awoke bleary eyed and sore from an active night she realised that she'd strayed beyond those grounds. Far beyond.

Looking around she found that she didn't recognise her surroundings at all. She was in an alleyway, that much was clear, huddled up against the wall that created a deadend and too far from the one entrance to see what lay beyond. That wasn't her main concern though. Much more pressing was the fact that she was naked as the day she was born without a scrap of even potential cover in sight.

Without any options, and steeling herself for the worst, Enid gingerly approached the mouth of the alleyway.

What lies beyond the alley?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)