More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr. E Mr. E

How does she end up naked?

The Misadventures of Agatha

Wanda sat in her inner sanctum, studying the Darkhold and its chaos magic. Unfortunately, she was also growing rather bored as she skimmed through the pages. Closing the book, Wanda decided to take a break and binge her new favorite... "Show", she liked to call it.

After Wanda had defeated Agatha, the Scarlet Witch had sealed her witch rival in the fictional town of Westview, trapping her there in her own little "Spin-Off Series" without even an ounce of magic. This, of course, was all created by Wanda herself, with every episode having Agatha in a compromising situation and ending with her rival naked and humiliated.

And to make things even more humiliating for Agatha, Wanda had removed all knowledge that the other witch was in a fictional TV show. And with a lack of continuity, this made it so that Agatha would be humiliated every episode.

Using her chaos magic to summon a screen and a remote, Wanda pulled up what she was looking for: "The Misadventures of Agatha". The first season with all twenty-five episodes.

Wanda smiled as she pressed "Play All" on the remote...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)