More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Recreate Recreate

What are they here for?

The Men are there to Collect a Debt

“What do you mean?” Amelia asked, trying to sound casual.

“Well, we just came here to get a good look at those tits,” the bald one said, licking his lips. “To see if they really are as big as people say." He stared down at her cleavage for longer than she felt comfortable. "And I've got to say, they don’t disappoint.”

Amelia relaxed a little, settling back to her drink and taking a sip as these two perverts leered at her. There was something off about these men though. They stared through her with their dark eyes.

“But seriously,” the other man said. “We were sent here for you.”

“We’re bounty hunters,” Baldy said. “I’m sure you’ve not forgotten your debt to Santiago.”

Amelia gulped. She’d been tracked down.

“You really thought you’d get away with it?”

She put her tankard down on the bar and stared into space for a moment. She was so fucked.

“You left the city without repaying your debt of five-thousand marks. In your absence, the repayment has doubled.”

She gulped again. There was no way she’d ever be able to pay it back. A cold sweat stuck her clothes to her skin.

“I-”

“Shh.” Baldy placed a finger over her lips before she could say any more. He shook his head. “No promises. You had your chance to pay him back, and you ran away.”

She looked from one man to the other in fear. Their eyes just stared through her. There was no way out of this.

“We’re to return you to Octoton. The courts have already found you guilty in your absence. You know the laws around unpaid debts. You’ll be returned to be auctioned off to the highest bidder to repay it.”

Amelia’s knees weakened and she nearly fell to the ground. She’d spend the rest of her days as a ****. Losing the inn would now be the least of her worries.

“Now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way.” He rummaged into his bag for a moment, before smiling sadistically and placing something heavy on the bar top. A pair of shackles with a thick chain connecting them; the chain was maybe a foot long. “Put those on, then we’ll take you back home for your **** auction.

“Please, there must be something I can do? Some way I can pay Santiago back?” Her heart pounded against her chest, hand shaking.

The bounty hunters looked at one another, then gave each other a knowing smirk.

“We can give you an extension.”

“But it’ll cost you.”

“That’s fine,” Amelia said. “You can take whatever I have. It’s been a good night, there’s plenty behind the bar.”

“We don’t want what’s behind the bar.” Baldy licked his lips, looking down her cleavage again.

“We want a taste of you.”

“We get to enjoy your body for the night, you get an extra week to make your first down payment before we come calling again.”

Does Amelia Accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)