More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Name Your Story

The Masturbation Study

The ad caught Jake’s attention immediately, “Do you like to masturbate to pornography? Can you masturbate while under observation? Do you want to get paid to masturbate?” Jake answered yes to all three questions and immediately called the number.

A woman answered the phone, “Sexual Function Clinic”.

“Yes, I saw your ad and was interested in the masturbation study.”

“Very well, let me ask you a few questions to see if you fit. Are you between the ages of 18 and 25?”

“Yes.”

“Do you use masturbation as our only sexual outlet, no sexual partner right now?”

“That’s unfortunately correct.”

The woman continued, “Can you refrain from masturbating outside of the clinic during the duration of the study?”

“How long is that?” Jake asked her back.

“It will run six months.”

“How much does it pay?”

“$13,000 if you complete the full study. Paid at $500.00 per week in cash.”

“Wow, yes I can do that. Only jerk off when you tell me, got it.”

“OK, the next step is an interview. You will need to come in and see us. I have next Tuesday at 1:00PM, does that work for you?”

“Yes, that will be fine,” Jake responded.

Then the woman continued, “Oh, and one more thing, and this is very important. You can’t masturbate to orgasm before your appointment. If you do, you can’t participate in the study. You will be given a lie detector to make certain you are telling the truth.”

“Well, that’s kind of weird and invasive, but I need the money. I agree. I will be there on Tuesday.”

Jake hung up the phone and wondered what he had just agreed to. Five days without jerking off was longer than he had gone since he was old enough to jerk off. He was a little concerned, but he needed the money. $500 a week would let him cut back the hours at his shitty restaurant job, and really buckle down for his senior year of college.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)