More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What happens next?

The Mall

Renee pulled up to the Oakvale mall smiling widely. She had managed to secure a parking spot right by the entrance. And thankfully too she had decided to go to the mall in the middle of her spring break, so the lot was mostly full. Inside packed with tons of people all set on enjoying the warm day inside the cooled building. She double checked to see if her spare key was under the tire then locked the doors and headed inside the mall.

She could feel the heads of the people turn her way in fixated adoration as Renee entered the massive shopping center. She was wearing a hot pink v-neck and some very hug tight fitting blue jeans upon herself with some black flat tops on her feet. It felt nice to the young ginger as people weren't gawking towards her like she wasn't wearing a stitch on her toned body. Which had been quite a few times since the beginning of her senior year.

A girl named Tracy had made it her sole mission to embarrass Renee at mostly any chance she could since then. The town hadn't seen the incidents that featured the Redhead, but had heard and seen videos uploaded. One in particular had Renee rubbing at her lower intimates, moaning slightly which made people believe that she was enjoying this. Not noticing the pain on her face, as Tracy ripped off her panties in the opposite direction, the grunt she had made was that of discomfort.

Renee wasn't gonna focus on that though. Today was gonna be a good one. She had a goal. Get clothes that can’t be easily removed, and some swimsuits for the upcoming summer as she had outgrown all of hers. The redhead’s first stop would be Bodacious Bikinis which was located toward the back of the mall. Looking to her right she noticed the fountain piece that signified she was in the center of the mall now. Just bout half a mile to go.

As Renee continued down the path, nothing could ruin her day. Plenty of people were around, and she was set to meet her friend Maddison in a few hours. And no Tracy in sight.

On the other side of the water fixture, Erica had noticed Renee and tapped Tracy's shoulder as they both smirked towards each other.

“Look at all the stares she’s getting. She looks positively stunning today.”

“Oh just wait Erica, I’ve got a feeling people will like what they see even more soon. I think the Redhead needs more followers…” Tracy remarked as she stood up and slowly began following Renee towards her destination.-

Where does Renee go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)