More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

Where does Renee go?

Bodacious Bikinis

Renee entered Bodacious Bikinis grinning as it seemed to be mostly empty compared to the other stores. Sure there were people there, but mainly females around her age taking their boyfriends who “reluctantly” came to see their beloved shop for swimwear. The young ginger smirked slightly as she noted that several of the boys glanced towards her then back to their girlfriend’s just in time before they could notice their partner’s leers. One male unfortunately had been slapped for looking dead on at Renee’s jeans for longer than he intended.

After surveying the store and selecting a few one pieces, and a particular two pieces she chose a dressing room, went inside, and tried pushing the lock button to make sure it did its job. Hearing a click, she figured it was ok, not realizing that someone else had pressed their button at that moment. Renee kicked off her flat tops and flung her ankle socks towards the door laughing slightly. She looked in the mirror and smiled coyly as she slowly peeled off her jeans revealing her orange boy briefs against her well toned fit buttcheeks. She then whipped off her V Neck revealing a matching orange sportsbra. She looked at the swimsuits she had chosen, and decided to do the two piece first since she obviously wouldn’t ever be caught dead in it to begin with. Too easy to be exposed if at a water park. She shivered as she threw off her bra and panties. She picked up the top half and tied it on before doing the same with the bottom.

“Yeah, I could see myself wearing this.” Renee smiled slightly as she studied the yellow polka dot bikini upon her. It seemed to cover all of her chest toward the bottom. And it fit mostly over her rear end, but some cheekage had plumped out of them. Renee chuckled, knowing she could never risk wearing a two piece since the strings could easily be removed with the strings alone. It was then she heard the door open as she instinctively began to cover her mostly exposed chest. Erica and Tracy had entered and closed the door behind them slightly laughing as she judged what Renee was wearing.

“Well, looks like we don’t have to take much this time. This suit is barely covering shit all!” Erica rushed over grabbing her arms, pinning them behind Renee's back as the other palm covered Renee’s mouth before she could even try pleading or screaming for help.

"This is an adorable outfit, but I think I prefer your birthday suit!” Tracy then pulled down at Renee’s bikini bottoms, letting Renee’s squirming feet kick them off.

“So much more suiting! You know people have been calling you the Redhead. As a joke. Cause they believe you enjoy this.” Tracy peered down at the untanned giant patch of fire crotch in front of her and nodded her head in disagreement.

“Oh my see, that's just too much terrain!" Tracy sneered as she produced an electric razor. Renee squirmed as Erica made sure to keep her arms behind her back. Tracy then began to make a small arrow pointing directly towards Renee's tulips. When she was done, the blonde ran her fingers down the arrow, stopping directly on top of her lips rubbing slightly.

“Well now that’s a little better. But your top doesn’t match your bottoms girl!” Erica snatched at Renee’s top half throwing it at Tracy who placed it among Renee’s other clothes.

“Look at you! Ready to wow the mall like you were when you came in” Tracy gathered up the pile of clothes and bikinis Renee had picked out. Seeing her purse Tracy smirked as she scooped that up too seeing her phone go off.

“Oh it seems you got a text from Maddi, she can’t make it unfortunately. Guess you’re all alone.”

‘“Tracy you can’t do this, the mall is packed! Security will get me for indecent exposure. Please!”

"We'll leave your purse and clothes at your house! How you get there, I don't care, but it's been fun and we have to get going." Tracy snapped her fingers as Erica elbowed Renee in the side knocking the wind out of her entirely.

Renee laid there holding her stomach, trying to regain her breath. After a deep inhale, she instantly remembered the first day of the school year. Letting out an exhale, she regained her composure and realized it was just like then. She was left with no phone to call anyone for help. Bare buck naked. But this time, there was a whole mall full of people who would get to see the Redhead firsthand. She noticed a pair of white in the corner as she began to stand up. The only scrap that they had left behind were the ankle socks Renee had kicked off in the corner by the door. Either they hadn’t noticed or Tracy thought it’d be funnier if Renee chose to put on only her ankle socks. Her body screamed for cover, and even after putting them on, Renee had felt even more naked now.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)