More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What's next?

Inside The Dressing Room

About half an hour had passed, in which Renee gathered the courage to look out into the store, noticing that more people gathered. Closing the door into the dressing room, she stared at her reflection. She was currently fashioning some very nice kneehigh socks, and tanlines around her generous chest and newly shaved crotch. The socks had somehow made her feel more than if she wasn’t wearing them. But her body refused to take them off since it counted as cover.

Even the polka dot bikini she had worn moments made her feel more covered than the socks around her legs. Renee couldn’t just wait for someone to come and find her either. She would only have to go through the entire mall as to her car which was luckily super close by the entrance. However, the young woman would have to do it, as is. Maybe someone would be empathetic toward her situation and help her buy some clothes. She’d obviously pay them back. But convincing would be an entirely different story with the reputation she had garnered recently.

Sighing loudly, Renee gained the confidence to begin placing her arm against her bosom to cover at least her nipples. She then fastened her right hand against her taco, and let out a small discontented sigh, seeing and then feeling her butt jiggle upon her moving towards the door.

When Renee opened the door, the brunette whose boyfriend she had slapped had entered, bumping Renee back into the room, and landing spread eagle in full viewing of the already upset woman.

The two stood in silence at each other for about 5 seconds before Renee regained the mental ability to cover up her intimates again.

“Um….do you think you could help me buy a bikini?” Renee meekly broke the silence, a blush beginning to grow onto her face.

The brunette gasped loudly as her face shifted to that of rage, followed by a smile and a slight snigger. She had seen the videos of Renee, and was on the side that the ginger girl did this for attention. The arrow on her crotch clearly showed that.

“Oh real classy! My boyfriend didn’t see enough of your ginormous bubble butt in those jeans?! Now you're just suddenly in here without your clothes?!"

"Wait, I can explain! Please qui-"

"Oh yeah, like you just happen to be laying naked in here with an arrow pointing straight at your cooter!"

"You knocked me down bitch!"

"Excuse me?!" The brunette yelled grabbing Renee by her arm who yelped loudly when her right buttock was slapped harshly forcing her out into the store.

Renee managed to keep her kitten covered but her left breast had the nipple peering out quickly she concealed it back in her palm. The redhead then turned back toward the fellow teen looking at her surroundings. Those inside the store couldn’t help but turn their eyes at the commotion, giving Renee all the attention she no longer wanted. Everyone could see she was now clearly unclothed except for the kneehigh socks which only accented her buttocks. The ginger lowered herself to try and stay hidden clutching her fleshy bits.

"Leave me alone! I’m not wearing anything!”

“Yeah, that's the point ho! You're just conveniently wearing only knee high socks? In a dressing room?!”

"I can pay you back please help me buy something!"

"Riiiiight, you just want boys to see your body! So here it is. Everyone! Take a good look! Renee is trying to get off by streaking our mall! Reap what you sow Redhead!"

People were gathering around the two young ladies, those behind Renee having their phones pointed toward her peachy posterior trembling. The escalating argument between them had alerted the female security guard who was already heading toward the crowd. The redhead saw her immediately trying to split the group apart.

Refusing to be paraded naked through the mall, Renee just ran past the crowd and out of the store intent on getting to her car. Which was, of course, about a mile away from her since Bodacious Bikinis was at the very end of the massive complex. She wanted not to scream, but everyone had heard the shouting and was looking straight at Renee accompanied by a symphony of woos and wolf whistles at the spectacle before them. The young ginger who only had her arm and hand covering her treasured intimates as she bolted towards her destination.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)