More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

Which thread to read?

The MILFs of Azure Rocks

This branch has heavy themes of cheating, , and significant age differences.

This branch is all about the MILFs of Azure Rocks, which means if you’re a big fan of the younger girls, there won’t be as much action with them in this branch, though there will definitely be some.

———

Zack Bishop stirred awake and glanced around, blinking through tired eyes at his dark room.

What had roused him? Surely there must have been some kind of noise.

Then, dimly, he picked up on hushed whispering, happening downstairs.

Zack padded out of bed and left his bedroom, walking out into the hallway.

He headed down the steps quietly, and poked his head down into the living room.

He saw that his mother, Monica Bishop, was awake, wearing a lacy, deep blue silk nightgown that cut off just past her child-bearing hips.

Two other women were in the living room, women Zack recognized as his Aunt Mallory and his Aunt Misty.

Aunt Mallory was wearing a purple shirt and blue jeans that showed off her plump, curvy ass. Due to the incredible size of her tits, the poor shirt was incredibly strained. Aunt Mallory was much bustier than almost any woman Zack had ever seen before. He’d met Sela Thirlby at a party once, and Sela might have Aunt Mallory beat, but it’d be a close comparison. Aunt Mallory was two years older than Monica at 41.

Aunt Misty wore a green tank top and light blue jean booty shorts. Unlike her two elder sisters who were busty and voluptuous, Misty was slender and athletic. She had medium sized breasts and a tight ass that she obviously worked hard to keep that tight. She was only 29, 8 years older than Zack’s elder sister, Taylor.

“It’s nice to see you two.” Monica smiled at her sisters, “Zack doesn’t know you two were coming into town. It’s a little surprise for him.”

“Oh, he’ll be thrilled. I am his favorite aunt, you know.” Aunt Misty told Monica smugly.

“Says who?” Aunt Mallory challenged, lifting an eyebrow.

Monica sighed.

“It’s been just over a minute, and you’re already arguing?” she sighed.

“It’s not my fault that she’s being competitive.” Aunt Mallory said simply. Monica sighed again.

“I’m sure tensions are high between you two after the drive down. Why don’t we all just head to bed?” Monica asked. Her two sisters gave murmurs of agreement.

“Great. Misty, you’ll be down here in Taylor’s room, and Mal, you’ll be upstairs in the guest bedroom.” Monica explained. Realizing he was about to get caught, Zack quietly hastened up the steps, and returned to his bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Zack laid down in his bed and tried to fall asleep, knowing in the morning he’d be able to hang out with his mom and his aunts. It was summer break, had been for three days now, and Taylor didn’t get out of college for another week.

At some point, after a few minutes of deep breathing and a little tossing and turning, Zack managed to fall asleep.

———

The next morning, Zack was awoken to gentle shaking of his shoulder. His eyes fluttered open and he groaned at the sunlight glaring into his eyes.

His vision cleared and he saw that his Aunt Mallory was sitting on the edge of his bed. Her long dark hair fell over her left shoulder and her icy blue eyes were kind.

“Aunt Mallory? What are you doing here?” Zack asked, not even acting for a minute until he recalled the snooping of his aunts’ late night arrival.

“Your Aunt Misty and I got here late last night. We’ll be here for about two weeks.” Aunt Mallory said, smiling at Zack.

“Oh. It’s great to see you.” Zack smiled back. Aunt Mallory kissed his forehead.

“Get dressed. Your mom’s taking us all to breakfast.” Aunt Mallory said fondly.

“Did she say where?” Zack wondered.

“The Lakeside.” Aunt Mallory said. Zack nodded. The Lakeside had pretty good food. It was co-owned by his ex-girlfriend’s mother, but he didn’t hold that against the restaurant.

Aunt Mallory left the bedroom, and Zack climbed out of bed to get dressed.

———

When Zack and his family entered the Lakeside, they were greeted by a familiar face at the host stand.

“Ashley.” Zack smiled, “Since when do you work here?”

“Since I got caught sneaking out of the house and now have to pay my own car payments.” Ashley Woodsen said wryly, “Mrs. Austen gave me the job. Just four?”

“Yep.” Zack nodded.

“This way, then.” Ashley said, and led Zack, Monica, Mallory, and Misty over to a booth in a secluded part of the restaurant.

“Thanks, Ash.” Zack said.

“No problem. Oh, you should come over to my house tonight. I’m throwing a little party for a few close friends. My mom is refusing to leave us unsupervised, though.” Ashley said.

“Sounds fun. I’ll be there.” Zack promised. Ashley gave a bright smile and walked off.

“That’s Sarah’s daughter, right?” Mallory asked.

“Yep.” Monica nodded, “She’s a close friend of Zack’s now.”

Zack rolled his eyes.

“Mom’s just glad I made friends with the daughter of her friend.” Zack said.

“I won’t lie that that’s a plus.” Monica smiled.

“I always liked Sarah. She was a lot of fun.” Aunt Misty recalled.

“You liked Gabby more. You followed her around for weeks!” Mom laughed.

“Aunt Gabby is pretty awesome.” Zack pointed out.

“She’s a ton of fun!” Aunt Misty enthused.

“I can probably guess why you like Gabriella, Zack.” Aunt Mallory said knowingly. Zack may have a bit of a thing for teasing, seductive women. It was possibly the fault of Hannah Woodsen, Ashley’s older sister.

Zack had been crushing on her since he was probably seven. Ten year old Hannah Woodsen was a of nature, and little seven year old Zack had been in awe of the girl. They had grown up, and the awe had gradually turned into more of a crush and then turned into full-blown sexual fantasy.

Gabriella Lockett was a LOT like Hannah, except instead of being in her twenties and blond, she was in her late thirties and Latina. They were both busty, teasing beauties.

Zack glanced up as a gorgeous Latina woman walked up to the table. She had long black hair, chocolate brown eyes, large breasts, and a curvy ass.

“Susan.” Monica greeted the woman warmly. Monica and Susan were the same age, so they’d gone through school together.

Susan Rivera was the mother of Zack’s only ex, Lisa, but she was a really nice woman, and her niceness towards Zack had not changed despite the break-up.

“You guys ready to order?” Susan asked. Zack glanced down at the menu.

MILFs of Azure Rocks

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)