More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragoTime DragoTime

So who was the lucky person who had just become God?

The Lesbian Goddess

Melissa Rutherford woke up to the wonderful smell of pancakes cooking, which meant that her girlfriend Emily Davies was already up. Melissa and Emily were both university students, and had been living together in their small apartment for the last year. Melissa was 20, and Emily was 19, and for both of them this was their first serious lesbian relationship.

Melissa got out of bed, and headed out into the kitchen. She saw her girlfriend, and wrapped her arms around her from behind.

"Guess who," Melissa said.

"My super-hot girlfriend," Emily replied as she turned around, and the two girls kiss. "Might wanna put some clothes on though."

"I dunno, I kinda like being naked," Melissa smiled, as she reached down her girlfriend's pants to squeeze her ass.

"I like you being naked too, but I think your lecturer might disagree."

"I've seen how he looks at me, he'd love it. Probably give him a heart attack from excitement though."

"Right, and I don't want to live with a killer, so why don't you get dressed, and then you can have breakfast."

"Meanie."

Melissa got dressed, and ate her pancakes, before the two of them drove to their university. Melissa's lecture was pretty boring, but she finished for the day 2 hours before Emily, so she decided to go to the library to study. As she looked down the shelves for the book she wanted, another book caught her eye; "Melissa, the New God", by Jack Simmons. For some reason, Melissa felt compelled to pick the book up and read it. So she went to a quiet section of the library, and began reading the book...

Once upon a time, there was a girl called Melissa Rutherford.

This got Melissa interested.

Melissa was a good girl, and God liked her very much, so he decided to choose her as her successor. By reading this book, Melissa agreed to take all the powers and responsibilities of God. This agreement, as well as the transference of power, was completed by Melissa having an orgasm while reading this book.

The instant Melissa finished reading that sentence, she felt her vagina fill with a rush of sexual pleasure, as she moaned out in the most powerful orgasm of her life. She had to hold onto the table for support, so that she didn't wriggle onto the floor in pleasure. When it was over, Melissa panted, and saw that the book was gone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)