More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LadyLexxx LadyLexxx

Who are you?

The Lesbian: Dasha “Dash” Simonson, a 21-year-old college student

Dasha grew up in the shadow of her successful older brother that was being groomed to become the president or some such thing. She came from a wealthy family, in a white neighborhood, where everyone had pools and flags and met every Sunday at the country club for brunch. She hated them all because she could never be herself. Dash was, without a doubt, gay. Growing up in the world that she did, she assumed most would be jealous of her and all that she had, but she would give it all up to be able to sit down with her family and tell them she loved women and not be disowned. Boarding schools, tutors, horse riding lessons and proper etiquette were all part of her upbringing, but it did nothing to repair her unhappiness. Dash became more and more withdrawn from the family, but no one, besides her brother, seemed to notice. Bradley came to her room one night and found her crying, and Dash told him everything. Thankfully, he was understanding and comforted her as best he could, saying that what she needed to do was get away for a bit and maybe things would look better upon her return. He told her of an email contest he had gotten word of and sent it to her. Dash didn’t have anything to lose, except more of her sanity, and entered. That was 3 weeks ago and tomorrow she would be hoping into a limo and getting away from the oppression of her family home.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)