More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

What story interests you?

The Legend of Nude Mt.

My friend Teresa and I like to consider ourselves explorers, two girls who like to go out into the world and see the natura beauty of it all. She called me up the other day and found out about a mountain a good four hours away that she wanted to climb. I agreed and we met up at a shop in the mall to get some hiking gear so we could set out for the weekend. After getting all packed up on Friday, we set out in her SUV early Saturday. I thought it was going to be the usual fun we had on our hiking trips, but boy was I wrong. It turned out to be far different than I had imagined.

———————————————————————

Oh my god, I was gonna get Nia good this time. She and I were headed down to this mountain on a hiking trip I convinced her to go on. I had it all planned out to prank her good. See, I had a whole backstory laid out for this place and I was gonna trick her into believing it's "mystical" powers.

We were comimg along the highway out of the thicket of trees to our flanks and the mountain came into view, "There it is," I said.

"What is this place called?", asked my naive little Nia.

I grinned, "Nude Mt..."

Nia was take back a bit,"Nude Mt.? Why in the hell is called that?"

I pulled off onto the exit and down the dirt road to the base, fully ready to give my backstory, "Oh, some Native American tribe around here would take trips to the summit where there lived a medicine woman who wore nothing but animal teeth. Then a clan of witches moved in long after and they were known as the skyclad coven who danced naked under the stars and cursed this place. They say people feel the urge to take off their clothes as they go up."

As we exited my SUV and put on our gear, Nia looked as though she was pondering over whether this legend was true. We started our hike up the slope and I hoped that she was starting to take the bait, but I still had some more line to cast. After a while I began stripping out of some clothes when Nia wasn't looking, minor stuff like my jewelry and my flannel shirt button by button. With every step I hoped she noticed at least subconsciously, and she'd be shifting over.

Finally I had stripped out of my flannel and put it in my bag with the other stuff and caught Nia taking a double take. I waited for my next chance and stopped off my t-shirt and now stood next to her in my white bra. And then it happened, she saw me and then started to take some stuff off too. Nia stopped at her shirt and I kinda cursed under my breath that she wasn't on the hook all the way. This time I stopped in my tacks and stepped out of my my shoes, tying the laces to my bag, then slipped out of my shorts. Nia walked a little farther than me and turned around to see me in nothing but my underwear.

"Why are you doing that?," she asked.

Inside I smiled but outside I kept up my act, "I don't know," then I droned on past her up the mountain. She caught up and I could see the hesitation in her eyes, the questioning in her gestures. The wheels were turning and she was starting to think that it was real, that it already got me and maybe was it was getting to her too, and it wasn't long before she followed suit. Nia disappeared from my peripheral then returned just the same as I had, in her cute black and pink underwear and white socks.

We'd walked up the trail for two hours now and I had decided it was time to go full throttle and unclasped by bra and moved my panties to my ankles. They both went in my bag and I put my shoes back on and my little Nia did the same and we walked side by side up the slope. Then it came the time I had hoped would happen earlier and was very surprised that it didn't, we came across another hiker. A man, fully clothed, came down the other side of the trail and halted when he looked up to see two girls with nothing but backpacks stapled to their backs. I smiled and waved on like nothing happened while Nia grew red and looked away, embarrassed and again questioning if my little legend was true.

We continued up the trail until we finally reached a break in the trees where a beautiful sight of the neighboring ridge lay beyond the valley. The sun shine down on our bare skin as we turned to gaze in awe at the beauty of nature. Being almost as natural as it was made the feeling stronger as if you were meant to be naked to actually enjoy it. "Nah, that's just some hippie nudist crap like that shit I made up," I thought as I looked over the gracious green spectical. I put my arm over my friend's shoulder and we looked at each other, smiled, and looked back out at the view.

Is the legend true, or just made up bullshit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)