More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by IndianEcchiLord IndianEcchiLord

Who is at the door?

The Landlord's daughter

“Hello, Jason,” Monica says as Jason opens the door. “Nice to see you, again!”

“Um, hi, Monica,” Jason said in a barely audible voice.

“You don’t sound so happy to see me,” Monica said in a faux angry voice.

Jason looked away “Haha. Nothing like that.”

Monica was wearing a loose white shirt and formal pants. She stood almost as tall as Jason. Her straight blonde hair fell just below her breasts. She had her top two buttons open so ample cleavage was visible. She was confident and outgoing and commanded every room that she entered.

The shy boy always had trouble speaking to women. In front of the stunning Monica, and her teasing, he could barely string along a couple of sentences. Monica was aware of this and loved to toy with him. She was the landlord’s daughter and insisted on coming each month to collect the rent. This was her monthly pick-me-up.

“Won’t you call me inside?” Monica entered and sat on the sofa, without waiting for an answer.

As Jason fumbled for his words, Monica sighed, “Anyway, give me the rent and I will be on the way.”

Jason’s eyes widened. There was some issue at work with the accounting software. His boss had told Jason that the cheque will be delayed by a week, but he had not bothered about it. He had enough groceries and didn’t have any dates to splurge on.

“I am sorry. My cheque’s a little late. But I will pay you next week.”

Is she okay with this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)