More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by houndDogg houndDogg

What's next?

The Land of Ooo

After finishing off the ghost King Danny began to feel exhausted the Fenton suit long destroyed throughout the fight just reduced down to scraps of metal attack but still. After phasing through it he began to head home feeling joyous that the fight was over in home will be returned to normal. He began to doze off thinking about how everything was going to be alright.

Now this wouldn't be that big of a problem if he had backup or was close to getting out. But you see in the ghost Zone portals and natural openings but then space and time appear. So if one's not focus enough you they could accidentally be sent back in time or to another world. And that is unfortunately what happened to our young hero as he drifted unconsciously through the Zone.

Soon Danny begins to feel something he wasn't expecting the soft grass underneath the wind in the trees with the fragrance of flowers with that thought in his head he's only snapped open his eyes looking around to see that he was now in a forest. He tried to get up with found out his arms with two small to be his normal hands and he began to freak out. Of course it wasn't his voice coming out it was much smaller more of a cry than anything else and he just cried and cried until he heard something.

"Joshua and there's another one over here. "Said one of the voices

"Well I be Margaret just shows you that this walkthrough the one was more surprising that any other let's take this little fella back home with the other one I'm clean them both up."

When looking app to see who is speaking he sees something strange. It appears to be a bipedal dog with yellow fur with some strange grey hat on it head.

Look at the poor dear Joshua why don't you pick him up and give him kisses he looks like he needs them. Looking to see the other voice she appears to be almost the same as the male only real difference is well her eyelashes and she's wearing a flowered hat. Soon Danny is feel himself being pulled up into the air engaging these slobbery kisses.

Well now see much better let's take him home. Dozens upon dozens of thoughts were running through his head but the biggest one was where am I?

Time skip

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)