More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by Nathaniel Keam Nathaniel Keam

Where to Next?

The Kitchen

Skyler dragged the kicking and screaming Roxanne back into the garage and up the stairs to the kitchen again. The teen spat and cursed every step of the way, but the babysitter wasn’t interested in anything Roxanne had to say. Each time she talked out of turn, she wrenched on the tie to silence her.

She dragged Roxanne up the steps leading back into the gleaming kitchen again. With the tie still wrapped around her fist, Skyler jerked Roxanne forward. The punk princess hit the kitchen floor hard.

“That fucking hurt.”

“It probably did.”

Roxanne tugged back to release the tie from Skyler’s grip. Skyler caught her and her flat onto her stomach again. Placing her foot on Roxanne’s upper back, she pinned her to the floor.

“You’re only making this worse on yourself.”

“Hey, business bitch, go fuck yourself.”

Skyler gritted her teeth. That was it. She’d already warned Roxanne to stop calling that. This was her babysitting job, and that meant discipline. Crime meant punishment. Seizing the tie again, she pulled upwards, forcing Roxanne to her knees.

“That’s it. I warned you.”

Skyler Roxanne fully to her feet. As expected, Roxanne attempted to wrestle the tie away from her, but Skyler responded with a quick jab into her stomach. She doubled over and stumbled, but Skyler her to keep her balance.

Skyler pinned Roxanne against the kitchen counter, using her superior strength to hold the dazed teen where she was.

“Someone needs to teach you to keep your dirty mouth shut.”

What Does Skyler Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)