More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DireVanity1! DireVanity1!

Who are you?

The Kingslayer, Jaime Lannister

Jaime had been trapped for years. The heir to the richest family in the Seven Kingdoms ironically has had little control in his life; whether it be as a servant to the Mad King, a helpless tool for his fathers’ ambition, or blindly following the controlling nature of his sister. The young knight should have set out to fulfill his own desires once he was released from the Kingsguard, but instead he followed his sister to the Stormlands where he wasted more years of his life on a woman who would never fully return his love. Jaime wished that he had woken up one day and decided that enough was enough; however, it was much more of a gradual realization.

Wasting no time, Jaime decided to finally act for himself. Abandoning his sister with her brute of a husband, Jaime traveled back to Casterly Rock and made a deal with his father. Being the heir to the Rock made Jaime an incredibly popular bachelor. Apart from needing to marry and continue the Lannister line, Jaime pointed out another crucial detail to his sire. The Lannisters are undoubtedly the richest House in the Seven Kingdoms; however, their gold deposits are starting to decline in recent years. Tywin believes that innovating their mining process will lead to the discovery of new gold veins, but to be on the safe side, all attempts should be made to strengthen the trade networks of the Westerlands. What better way to increase trade, then allowing your bachelor son to tour the lands in search of a bride and fortunes?

Nothing is ever easy with the Old Lion, but Tywin Lannister was so happy to see his heir returned to him, he agreed to his sons’ request. Jaime Lannister has five years to travel the world before he must settle down with a devoted wife in Casterly Rock. The only question now is, where does the Kingslayer begin his world tour?

Where does Jaime first travel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)