More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by former182 former182

What's next?

The King of the Mazon Empire

Queen Rafflesia asked, “Is there anyone in this universe that you’d like to acquire?”

A tired Alex thought to himself for a few moments. “Captain Leotard of Earth’s Solar Federation and Lady Baraluda of the Alfres Militia. Any other women within the Alfres Militia are fair game. The two I specifically mentioned are both attractive women who’d serve me well and the universe wouldn’t try hard to stop us from collecting them.”

“How could the universe stop us?” Queen Rafflesia asked.

“Some dimensions have more of a narrative causality. Good overcomes evil, but not before Evil has a fun run. Try to turn heroic women or civilians into sex slaves and they’ll find ways to escape and even defeat us. Turn Irredeemable evil women into sex slaves and the universe barely reacts. It’s possible for Evil to overcome good, but it is like a fish swimming upstream. I’d need more Soul Tokens for it,” Alex answered as he laid on the bed. “Also, if our forces find Helmazaria of the Mechanization Empire, have them capture and reprogram her into my personal guard.”

Queen Rafflesia looked a little upset. “And why not only use the Mazon as guards?”

“Because I’d be tempted to grope and fondle them every single moment and they’d be more interested in leering at me and feeling me up,” Alex replied.”Helmazaria can be programmed to keep to her tasks…. And Captain Leotard’s location might contain Cyborg Spy robots, which could be quite useful for infiltration jobs where they are too high alert for the Mazon to even try.”

Queen Rafflesia looked even more upset. “None can detect Mazon when we infiltrate. We have no need of Cyborg spies.”

“Still gather them. You might never know when we might need a robotic duplicate of someone else,” Alex replied.

Queen Rafflesia slowly nodded. She was willing to obey his orders, even if said orders were distasteful to her. “What of Emeraldas? I hear she’s looking for a purpose in life and is merely wandering around.”

“Too risky at this time,” Alex answered. “She’s pretty much the Female Harlock.”

=-=

For the next few days, Alex either studied Mazon Technology or had sex with Queen Rafflesia and whoever she felt like rewarding with him.

When Alex seemed tired, Queen Rafflesia asked, “Is there anything we can do to restore your strength?”

Alex thought about it for a few moments before asking, “Can you genetically alter yourselves to give breast milk that can restore vitality and arousal?”

“I’ll ask our scientists,” Queen Rafflesia replied.

Alex was a bit saddened when sex stopped for a few days and even grew worried when Queen Rafflesia didn't visit him for two days.

Then she came back with boobs so big that he couldn’t cover a single breast with both hands. She revealed her nipples and said, “Drink, my lord. Drink my milk and become filled with lust.”

“Gladly,” Alex said before placing his mouth on a nipple. He drank for a bit before his mind nearly became superfocused on sex. He picked Queen Rafflesia up and threw her on the bed.

“My servants, I require help in slaking his lust! Make sure to bring in the prisoners” Queen Rafflesia called out, recognizing she was outmatched . As he tore his and her clothes off, four Mazon entered, each with enlarged bosoms and not a stitch of clothes.

They also wheeled in Captain Leotard and Lady Baraluda. Both were nude, gagged, and trapped in stocks that were low enough that their rears were sticking out.

What happened next was a mad rush to dominate the Mazon and the two captured women. The Mazon tried to resist, but were roughly dominated. Their pussies, asses, and mouths all were filled and dripping with semen when Alex was done with them.

Leotard and Baraluda looked on in horror, fully knowing that they were next and had no hope for escape.

Alex began to calm down enough to think somewhat clearly by that time, but still had a overwhelming urge to fuck. He said, “Queen Rafflesia, are you able to move?”

After a few moments, Queen Rafflesia managed to swallow the cum in her mouth and say, “Yes, my lord.”

“Can you use your hypnotic abilities to rewrite their minds?” Alex asked.

“I could, but I both need help from the other Mazon and you would need to break down their wills. Men are easier for us to break, though,” Queen Rafflesia explained.

Alex smiled before he said, “Alright, I can handle the will-breaking, while you and the others recover enough to rewrite their minds.”

Queen Rafflesia smiled.

You started with Leotard, thrusting into her and groping her body. She tried to resist, but she eventually cummed at the same time you did.

You leaned in close to her ear and said, “I think three times and then I switch. Three is such a powerful number, after all.”

While Baraluda had problems with The Solar Empire because she was the leader of the Alfres Militia, Baraluda did enjoy seeing Leotard being . It was a bittersweet moment, as when you were done with Leotard, she would be next.

After you got your three with Leotard and gained three more Soul Tokens, you rubbed your dick at the tip of Baraluda’s pussy and ran your fingers through her hair. You whispered, “Ah, I guess I’m revisiting my old love for Blue hair.”

Baraluda’s hair reminded you of your first blue-haired crush. You made a note to visit a Tenchi Muyo dimension where the Mihoshi Special happened, so you could recruit a Kiyone Makibi that wants to kill her Mihoshi. She would have spent years floating in space within a destroyed castle of Washu’s. Her morality would have been greatly eroded.

You smiled as you roughly thrusted into Baraluda, saying, “First you lose against Emeraldas. Then against the Mazon! Now you’re losing your freedom to me. Just give up now and enjoy being my sex .”

Baraluda shook her head. Her pride wouldn’t allow her to give up so easily.

After you and Baraluda cummed three times, The Mazon finished recovering. As you went back to Leotard, the eyes of the Mazon, Baraluda, and Leotard began to glow.

You resisted laughing loudly. Leotard’s and Baraluda’s bodies resisted less and less. They slowly began to push their asses against your crotch

Bit by bit, their bodies began to enjoy your presence.

You wondered if they’d break right away, or if the Mazon needed to treat them over several days. After all, the Mazon have an easier time seducing Men with their powers and it took Lola the Mazon a few meetings to get Tadashi to reveal what he was told about the Arcadia...

You held back a frown. Harlock was proof that the hypnotic abilities of the Mazon weren't unbeatable, as Harlock had fed Tadashi fake information in the event that a Mazon hypnotized him.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)