More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

Where to begin?

The Jensens, a nice family with a VERY stupid patriarch

Nate Jensen, age 20, was enjoying a nice breakfast of pancakes. He was sitting in the dining room of the hotel his family was staying at.

The Jensens had just moved out of their house, and tomorrow they were getting on a plane headed for Eden Valley. It was a small suburban town, which Nate's father claimed would be a lot better for their lifestyle. Nate was a pretty charismatic guy, and he wasn’t too worried: he could make friends anywhere.

“Hey, Nate!” A smiling young woman sat down beside him and kissed his cheek.

Nate smiled back at his twin brother’s wife... Feeling quite jealous, as usual. His brother Nolan had met Ellie in sophomore year, and they were the couple everyone shipped. Nate had always pined after Ellie too, though she was oblivious to his real feelings.

“Hey, your parents sent me to tell you to hurry up. We’re leaving for the airport in ten minutes. I think Melody wants some food, so pick something out for her, okay?” With that Ellie hopped up and walked away... Gorgeous ass bouncing with every step.

When Nate was done staring, he scarfed down his pancakes, went back to the food bar, and grabbed a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch for his little sister Melody. The 18-year-old brunette was yet another example of a smoking-hot girl who didn't look at Nate the way he wanted her to.

On his way back to the hotel room, he found his brother Nolan sitting on a bench.

"Hey--Oh, nice, you brought food for Mellie," he said, barely looking up from his phone. Nolan wasn't really a jerk, but his apathy always struck Nate as kind of dickish.

Opening the door to the room, he found Melody arguing with their parents. At a glance, the subject of their argument was probably the insanely-skimpy outfit his sister was wearing.

“Ooh! Thanks, Nate,” Melody said, taking the box of cereal before hugging him tightly. Nate had to himself to not groan aloud as he felt his little sister’s tits pressing against him.

"Melody, finish packing," their mother Stephanie said. "Nate, are you ready?"

“Yeah, I’m all good,” he nodded, trying not to ogle his gorgeous mother's body too hard.

"Good! At least one of my children listens," Stephanie sighed. "I mean, seriously? My only daughter dresses like a slut, and my other boy spends all his time looking at porn!"

"Yes, well, times are changing," Nate's father Josh replied with a shrug. "Sexual is the new normal. If our daughter wants to entice men, fine! If our son likes watching naked ladies get pounded, fine! Don't you remember that documentary we watched? 'Free Use' isn't going anywhere, darling."

Stephanie looked livid, but she walked calmly alongside Nate as the four of them joined Nolan and Ellie by the elevator.


A few hours later and about 35,000 feet higher, Nate was wedged between his mother and Ellie... Which would've been fine, except he had been hard pretty much the whole flight. There were other passengers grunting and moaning in every direction, along with the slap-slap-slap of flesh on flesh.

Ellie wasn’t too happy about being so far from her fiance Nolan, who was in the very front while they were in the last row. Nate was pretty sure that Ellie was aroused as well, but he couldn’t do much... Mostly because his mother was asleep on his shoulder, and his arm was loosely around her.

“God, this is boring,” Ellie whispered to Nate, who nodded back. “Here’s the deal. I’m going to sleep on your other shoulder, and you’re not going to tell Nolan, but... I need you to hold me very tightly, okay?”

“Um, why?” Nate asked, lifting his arm. Ellie snuggled close to him, and he firmly held onto her young, fit body.

“I have vivid nightmares about since... Well, since my mother was kidnapped when I was a child. If I don’t have someone holding on to me, I can’t sleep. Usually it’s Nolan or my father, but it has to be you tonight,” Ellie said grimly. Nate nodded, and Ellie tried to relax a little while hanging onto her husband's twin.

After a while, Nate dozed off between his mother and his future sister-in-law... But all three of them woke up an hour later to the sound of the intercom.

“Hello, ladies and gentlemen. We have now entered our destination’s OZ airspace! For newcomers to Eden Valley, that means your family's eldest son, or 'Alpha,' is now in charge. He controls the family’s finances, major decisions... Everything, really. If you have any questions, or do not have a son in your family, please consult the help desk when we land. And to all the new Alphas on board: congratulations.” With that the announcement was over, and the three Jensens sat in complete silence.

Ellie was the first to speak. “Nate... Who’s older, you or Nolan?”

“I am,” Nate replied, his half-asleep mind still processing what the pilot had said. His mother, however, was sitting bolt upright with fire in here eyes.

“My idiotic husband moved us to an Oedipal Zone?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)