More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jizzrar Jizzrar

What realm and creatures shall this evil form and have?

The Inferno

The Inferno, a realm of eternal fire and brimstone, housing demons and devils. And yes, there is a difference between the two. The devils are the lords of the realm, the most powerful of the powerful...born from the deepest lava pits and darkest of abysses, they command the forces of these hells...the dreggs of the legions. Meanwhile demons are born merely by the existence of devils, spawned by their presence on the world and the result of their magics. Demons are subservient to the the devils, and rarely does a demon ever become a devil.

These creatures care not for the light, seeing only power in the darkness in all its manifestations. Strength, magic, mind...with this mindset comes many vices. With power, comes destruction, chaos, order, and domination. These powers will serve a conqueror well...especially if they have some, dark tastes.

The evil energies wormed its way through the Void and into this pit of devilish depravity. Here, the unholy aura of the devils themselves fuel its growth, growing it and giving it power to form an entity that can do its will. All it takes now, is doing the perfect sculpting.

How will this evil manifest itself in the Hells?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)