More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

The Infamous 5

Originally by Monsta.

It began as a research project on frogs. At least that's the "official" story. Five students at Luke University apparently stumbled across something while conducting research into frog DNA. The students had been working on mapping and breaking down the DNA of a particular South American frog when all of a sudden the updates they were giving their professors dropped greatly in quality, and then quantity. It was early May 2013 when they stopped giving updates altogether. It was around that time they are presumed to have discovered....IT. There is no official name for IT, but there were many names for IT. Names were usually things like the programmer, the remote, the zapper, or the box. In any case what IT did was an evil right out of some crappy sci-fi show. It was a watershed leap in power through science not seen since the creation of the atom bomb. And it was in the hands of five very, very disturbed college students.

The 5 students who built IT have since gained international infamy, but other than the original group of 5 that actually has IT, no one knows exactly how IT works. But everyone knows what IT does. The entire world has seen or heard about what it does.

It is somehow able to reprogram human DNA in an extremely specific way that causes radical mutations and transformations.

When the very first changes started, no one knew what to make of it. In fact, at first no one knew anything was wrong. It wasn't as if they hung around to explain their science project to their victims or gave reports to their instructors about their little side experiment.

The story of the Infamous Five wouldn't come out until later, but the story of their victims started innocently enough with some swollen breasts in a few college girls.

The exact time line and circumstances surrounding the "outbreak" of the first programming victims is not yet fully understood. Multiple studies agree though it started sometime in January 2013 with some girls at Luke University growing bigger breasts. The original victims were not even aware that they were victims. Before all this started if a young woman's breasts gained a couple cup sizes over a few month period she probably wouldn't be terribly alarmed.

Depending on her previous size she might even be happy. If she thought about a reason at all, she might consider it either a growth spurt or maybe weight gain from the freshman 15 she had heard about from other students.

Medical records subpoenaed by the FBI in later investigations found during the time period between January 1 2013 and March 31 2013 at least 15 young women reported to their doctors that their breasts had grown at least 2 cup sizes over the last few weeks or months. The doctors examined the women, ran through blood work, but never found anything wrong.

The world continued on unaware.

But then late by March of 2013, 4 young women at Luke grew REALLY big breasts. EE cup and up. The 4 women did not know each other and they all ended up going to different doctors, so nobody was aware of a pattern developing at that time. The doctors all diagnosed macromastia, which had always happened in a small percentage of women.

Again, the world continued onward.

But then any semblance of normalcy was forever broken in April 2013, when 7 girls at Luke grew ADDITIONAL breasts. Four girls grew a third breast between their normal two; three girls grew an extra pair of identically sized and shaped breasts below their original ones. It was THEN that people knew that something was really wrong, but nobody knew what exactly was going on. The medical term for women having extra breasts is Polymastia. There was no medical term for women GROWING extra beasts! Even regular polymastia was extremely rare prior to this and up until then had almost never produced extra breasts in such symmetrically perfect sizes and body locations. In fact the most frequent location for an extra breast had actually been a small one in an armpit. On top of all that, these new breasts had clearly appeared out of nowhere on their bodies with no prior history of extra breast tissue in the victims.

Two of the victims, Angie Brenner and Trisha Young gave interviews on Anderson Dooper. Angie now had three D cup breasts on her chest now, all in a row. The outline of both her cleavages was clearly visible even though she had on a heavy shirt for the interview. She had no idea how or why this had happened to her. She described getting a small bump in between her breasts one day, which she just assumed was a pimple. But a couple days later the pimple was not only bigger, but had a ring of puffy skin around it. She scheduled an appointment with a dermatologist. But by the time her appointment came, the growth had clearly formed into a third nipple. She went to her dermatologist but he only diagnosed her with a supernumerary nipple, and told her it was not common, but not rare either.

She tried to explain that it had suddenly appeared a week ago, but he dismissed her fears and said it was probably always there, but hormonal changes or stress brought it to the surface more. She said she went home and tried to get on with her studies, she could always get the third nipple removed later. But within a week the area beneath her new nipple started to swell. And within two weeks she had a third breast, easily an A cup. Within a short time after that it was well on its way to matching her original two when she ran into another girl in her dorm wearing a heavy sweater on a warm day.

Angie said she could tell the girl had three boobs like her from the indent in the sweater. She said she confronted the girl, who was very shy, and she told her about her own growth. After that the shy girl admitted to Angie that she had in fact suddenly grown a third breast. Angie and the girl who preferred not to be named went back to Angie's doctor to confront him with this new evidence, but by then at least two other girls had been to see him with supernumerary breast growth. He had run tests on the other girls and promptly ran tests on Angie and the shy unnamed girl still had no idea what the cause was.

Trisha Young described a similar experience, but her changes were slightly different. Trisha had grown a second pair of C cup breasts right below her original C cups. The bottom curve of her upper breasts rested against the tops of her lower breasts. Unlike Angie, Trisha was not shy about showing off her new assets. She wore a low cut top that showed off ample cleavage, but her shirt had a circular opening in the middle which also allowed people to see her lower cleavage. She admitted that she greatly appreciated all the new attention she was getting from guys.

The next phase of the initial "outbreak" produced a LOT more breasts on a LOT more women. Before long, all the female students at Luke were in a panic as breasts grew and/or multiplied all over their bodies. Some women grew as many as eight breasts, four pairs of them taking up their entire front torso! Others had extra breasts growing in more unusual places such as breasts on their backs, a single breast jutting from their crotch, or breasts sprouting from their knees. A few really unlucky women had some of their body parts take on breast-like characteristics. One girl reported her ass cheeks growing big nipples and swelling out. Another girl had a small nipple appear on each of her face cheeks, and her cheeks became swollen, effectively giving her face breasts. There was even an unconfirmed report of a freshman girl getting a nipple on the tip of her tongue, and her tongue became slightly breast-like.

There was no record of any woman who got changed having direct contact with anyone or anything unusual. Their diet, medications, sexual partners, medical histories and family histories were scrutinized for clues. No one suspected 5 fellow students with radically advanced technology. It wasn't like the Infamous 5 wore villain costumes and pointed green ray guns at victims out in public. One of the eventual nicknames for the unknown device was "the remote", because you never saw the attacker in person.

In fact, the only evidence the women had been tampered with in any way before undergoing changes was the appearance of a 3/4 inch diameter circular rash somewhere on their bodies. The rash was similar to a radiation burn and faded away over the course of 7-10 days. People eventually started calling them "P rashes". Once somebody got a P rash they had no idea how they would change, only that they would.

By the time of graduation it was evident nearly ALL women on Luke's campus had a so-called P rash and were rapidly developing various types and degrees of mammary changes.

Everyone thought at the time it was some sort of virus. It was dubbed "nipple-pox" by the media.

The National Guard, USAMRIID, the CDC and the FBI completely closed down the entire Luke Campus area shortly before graduation and thoroughly searched every inch of the area. But no evidence of anything out of the ordinary BESIDES all the female students having multiple and/or multiple extra breasts was ever found. Besides, many women who had been on campus had fled in the initial phases of "outbreak", so if it had been a virus it would have spread beyond campus already.

Graduation commenced a few days late. The female students on hand to collect their degrees all had to wear greatly oversized robes in a vain attempt to hide their new additions. There were of course no bras for their now unique bodies, so a lot of loose and visibly jingling breasts paraded across the graduation stage.

And then the breasts stopped appearing. For a brief period of time that seemed to be the end of it. The women at Luke had grown a lot of boobs. It was very weird, sure, but not the end of the world. The changes had supposedly been contained by our glorious government, or at least that's what they told us. So, sending off the samples to the lab for further study and packing up was the order of the day.

The victimized and now breast-covered Luke women were terribly upset of course, but as women with big and/or multiple boobs they found plenty of men MORE than willing to help them feel better. There was a flurry of nude photo shoots of course, which set online sales records. Playboy had a special edition that attempted to capture one of each type of modification. They appeared in numerical order of breasts. The issue started with girls that had just had their regular two boobs enlarged, and then went on to women with three breasts, then four and so on.

If my wife Tina had ever caught me with that issue, she probably would have castrated me. (Sadly, news of little old me, Tom Halverson getting castrated wouldn't even make the news these days.) Tina thought that showing these multiple breasted women all over the news and TV was "disgusting".

With classes over for summer the transformed women of Luke returned to their hometowns. They got a lot of attention at first but then people all over got used to seeing multiple breasted women.

It was remarkable; even after an ordeal like that people just went about their daily lives. People apparently just accepted a woman growing a bunch of boobs is something that could happen for no apparent reason. Even the women who were now literally saddled with permanent daily reminders of their being altered into something different than normal went back to their studies at Luke in the fall.

But the false sense of normalcy was to be short lived.

In late October 2013 twelve young women in Des Moines Iowa grew horse penises. Yes, twelve random young women ages 24-31 grew huge, fully functional horse penises!

Unlike the breasts THIS could not be spun as normal by any doctor or scientist. My wife and I were in a panic as the news broke, what the FUCK was going on?!?

The Luke breast incident was quickly overshadowed by these new transformations. Now people really had a reason to panic. There was no medical reason for this! No medications or viruses or whatever could be blamed for a human woman to acquire a full penis from a totally unrelated species.

Around this time the suspicion of the day for our glorious government leaders was "environmental contamination". It was pseudo-science spin for we have no FUCKING idea. Much in the same way global warming is used to explain ANY form of weather, generic "toxins" and phosphates in the drinking water get blamed for everything else.

I had watched one of the horse penis women named Allison Banks give an interview on GNN. She looked like a normal, relatively pretty blonde woman except for the obvious big bulge in her trousers.

She told the interviewer about her ordeal, and how hard it was for her and her husband to adapt to her changes. Her husband Shawn was there and had his arm around his wife for support, but you could tell he was in shock over his wife having male equine genitals. She started crying when she talked about her dream to have children being ruined. That pretty much confirmed that her vagina had been absorbed during the transformation, leaving only the horse penis.

I remember thinking at the time what I would do if my wife Tina suddenly had only a giant horse penis jutting from her crotch. It raised a lot of hard questions. Would we still have sex? If we no longer had sexual feelings for each other would we still stay in love? If we did have sex WHAT would we do for sex? Would I be ABLE to do any of those things to a....horse penis???

The Des Moines incident was investigated as well, but of course nothing turned up.

The five students must have been not only testing their device, but seeing what they could get away with. And as it turned out, they could get away with a lot. No one had any idea at that time how these things were happening. People least of all suspected five random college students with hyper advanced technology.

The student's discovery, whatever it was, was working beyond their wildest speculations. And even better for them, no scientist in the country had a clue what was going on or what to do about it. The bulk of the FBI had investigated the entire Luke campus and the city of Des Moines only to turn up NOTHING.

I was saddened to hear a short time later that Allison's husband Shawn had filed for divorce. I'm sure he still loved her. But I imagine he couldn't handle the thought of being sexual with her ever again. Sex is an integral part of a romantic relationship. No matter what people try to say about true love, eternal love, and unconditional love without a foundation of sexual attraction, humans have a hard time forming relationships beyond friendship. True intimacy between people requires the ability to BE intimate with each other.

The inability of authorities to even IDENTIFY their involvement only set up a pattern of increasing boldness. The Infamous Five's next step was sending out a letter to major news networks around thanksgiving 2013 boldly announcing their discovery as well as their intentions for it. It read as follows:

Dear World,

We are the people you will soon refer to as the "Infamous 5". As you know, last spring there was an outbreak of unusual female breast development at Luke University.

We are responsible.

There were also four women in Des Moines who now find themselves equipped to breed their own racehorses.

We are responsible.

Among the many things your scientists and elected officials DON'T know is we have discovered a way to reprogram and alter the essential functions of human DNA. We intend to use this technology as we see fit. And it so happens we see fit to alter people at our sole discretion to test our new DNA codes as we come up with them.

Our experiments are intended not only to break not only the boundaries of DNA science but also test the limits of social science. For all of human existence we have treated others differently because they were different from us. We always have and still will love, or hate, or worship, or enslave, or fight, or fuck based on appearance. Well, now humanity will have a chance to see how it responds to appearance being.. malleable. How will you respond to someone you love becoming a different race? A different gender? A different species? How will your spouse, your family, your friends, or even your co-workers react as you become someone or something else?

Those of you who we select for reprogramming consider yourselves fortunate! Along with our experimental alterations we will include free of charge delightful gifts for you. This bonus new programming eradicates most genetic medical conditions. It greatly boosts the immune system, which eliminates the common cold as well as all known STDs. And it also promotes greatly improved overall health which should give you a long and happy life with your new body!

Also, once reprogrammed your new adaptive DNA will reject any future programming from us, so you need not worry about getting involved in a second experiment!

However, you will find yourselves unable to surgically reverse any of our changes, as we mentioned, we have also coded our programming to be adaptive. Any attempts to remove or alter one of our programming's will result in highly unpleasant mutations to occur. In fact, we cannot guarantee the mutations would be survivable. In short once you are programmed, accept your new form and enjoy the health benefits that go with it. You will NOT find any relief from medical science, and seeking it only endangers you.

To prove this communication is indeed from us and also to demonstrate our power, we will soon reprogram 100 women in the greater Atlanta area to have an "interesting" addition.

Enjoy!

Of course, after that letter the infamous five were quickly identified as 5 missing students from Luke university. Investigators had assumed they had fled the early stages of the breast outbreak and never came back. The five names of the Infamous Five in record time became forever engraved into the history of hated and notorious human beings such as Hitler, Pol Pot, and Osama Bin Laden.

EVERYONE knew the names of the Infamous Five.

That Black Friday sure enough about a hundred women in the Atlanta area reported the same previously reported rashes apparently tied to "Programming", aka "P-rashes". Now that everyone knew what was going on the progress of their changes over that holiday season were documented on the news quite well. Not all the affected women wanted to be interviewed or studied of course, but there were at least a dozen women who happily bared their ordeal to the world, in exchange for money. Updates were given each morning by the major news networks; it was the story of the century at the time.

The first symptom reported was that the breasts began shrinking on the victims. The breasts of the affected women continued to shrink slowly day by day until even the bustiest of the women were completely flat chested. Next, their nipples faded away as though they had been mere rashes themselves. They interviewed 4 now breastless women on JBS news with the women totally topless to show the extent of the change they had undergone.

The topless women had been cleared by the FCC to appear totally nude from the waist up without any blurring or bars to hide their chests. It was the first time in history women appeared topless on network news. Of course the FCC allowed this because there was NOTHING on their chests to censor, not even nipples! It was quite disquieting to see living humans with bare, nipple-less chests. The breast-less and nipple-less women were very angry and upset during the interview. They described themselves as being both "" and "robbed" by the Infamous Five. There may not have been any censorship of their naked chests, but there SURE was censorship of the many expletives that come out of their mouths towards the Five people who caused their situation!

As if that were not enough, a few days later their vaginas began to seal up! Before long their manhoods sealed up and faded away as though they had been mere paper cuts. Only their urethra remained for urination purposes. The women were left totally sexless.

One of the de-sexed women a short while later convinced a doctor to surgically "restore" her missing vagina. Not only did the doctor only succeed in giving her a mutilated groin, it quickly sealed again! Worse, cow horns then grew out of her head!! Apparently the Infamous 5 meant what they said about the programming being irreversible. It also showcased how shockingly inferior our supposedly modern "medicine" was to this new tech the Five now had.

The sick bastards had described programming an "addition" to the women, but all the "addition" to their DNA did was prove the Infamous Five could take everything away.

Shortly after New Year, 2014, President Bama labeled the 5 Luke students ``Bio-Terrorists" who were a threat not only to national security, but to all of humanity. He announced that not only were all five "bio-terrorists' ' the top 5 on the most wanted list, but he offered a record 100 BILLION dollar reward for their capture. Also, 50 Billion had been devoted to the study of the Five's victims to try to find a cure, and 65 billion had been allocated for NSA and CIA searches for the Five.

But, like all the other times President Bama gave a speech and spent taxpayer money, nothing happened.

A worldwide manhunt for the infamous 5 has still to this day not yet turned them up. The original professors and some other people involved in the original frog research all were investigated thoroughly, but no leads were found. Every possible scrap of data from the Luke laboratory was examined, but scientists were no closer to unraveling the secret of IT. Only the 5 original students who stumble upon the secret of IT know IT's secret. And no one knows where the infamous 5 are. Even reports of Guantanamo bay waterboarding on the people who had been near the infamous 5 yielded nothing. Extensive wiretaps and bugging of all friends and family of the infamous 5 had yielded no traces either.

The talking heads on TV theorize the 5 used their technology to alter themselves so they could not be identified, but talking heads on TV say a lot of things.

Many scientists studying the transformation victims announced that the technology necessary to perform these alterations was "well beyond" any known existing technology. Furthermore, the DNA science and medical science they theorized was necessary to make these reprogrammed DNA strands was well beyond anything 5 college students could reasonably possess. Therefore, it was assumed the students were getting foreign help and financing. A few more fringe people said it was aliens, a magic wishing stone, or visitors from the future. However most of those people found their tongues turning into penises, so they didn't say things like that or anything at all anymore.

The transformations only spread and grew wilder over time. Throughout the spring and summer of 2014 more and more transformations were reported from all over the country. Sometimes it would only be a single person or a couple, other times it was groups. A few times nearly everyone in a small rural community was transformed at the same time. The degree and type of transformations varied wildly as well. Over time it became clear that each individual of the infamous 5 was "into" different things. Worse, they had split up and EACH of them had a remote. P rashes would appear on opposite ends of the country on the same day within hours of each other. Also animal transformations tended to happen in a path that followed major roadways, while genitals changed in another path, etc. The P rash tracking when arranged by type followed 5 clear and distinct different paths of destruction.

It was evidence the Infamous 5 was alive, well, and always on the move looking for more people to experiment on.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)