More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Enter the world of Awyrth. Select a perspective:

The Human Outreach Program

Awyn's post cataclysmic environment has changed little since the Last Defiance. The elves who had not transplanted over to the human world live their lives as any medieval fantasy elves would, going about their daily routines as nothing majorly terrible had altered their continued existence for all time. Queendoms. Empires. Entire civilizations across all manner of climates and geographical locales. All was at peace. However, the all female elven race was not at all settled. The curse that engulfed them all had made them irreversibly addicted to human semen. Blessed with perfect feminine bodies and embodying every hot fantasy a human male can imagine, any man who visits was more than happy to drown themselves in the endless supply of willing elf pussy, all seeking to drain every last drop of sperm in his balls. Beneath the veneer of regular elf community was a dirty hypersexual society that engages in every hedonistic pleasure just so they can get at a human male's cock. Even the wisest and most disciplined among them could turn into cum loving sluts when presented with the opportunity.

There in then lies a major issue. Awyn was vast. Not many humans were willing to give up their post modern comforts to move there. The elves were normally the ones who migrated to the border towns and into the human world itself, leading to a sizable disparity of one cock to every ten mouths to suck on it. The elves were unhappy, and the new world government was eager to find a solution.

The Human Outreach Program had an ongoing diplomatic mission that regularly sent a number of human males into various elf communities across Awyn. The goals were two fold: satisfy the local demand for cum and ensure the locals have the capability to gain access to cum. Any team was encouraged to have open engagements with every aspect of their host community, which included the many ways a horny man can enjoy an army of sex crazed elf sluts. Where needed, they were to assess their ability to pleasure a man and arrange for training and adjustment where necessary. For the most part, the Program was a mixed success. Each town, village and queendom that hosted had their own unique set of issues. The presence of magic either helped or hindered their efforts. Some of the teams either opted or were to establish permanent 'embassies' in certain places for various reasons unknown, and some places had far too many elves for a small team to fully engage.

Despite all the difficulties encountered on their mission, however, these lucky men were having the time of their lives. Being surrounded by so much top quality pussy was a wet dream come true for many. There were not many restrictions to becoming an Outreach Diplomat and as such, there had never been any shortages of applications since the Program began.

Satisfying the elves, one load at a time:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)