More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

The History of Lauren Adkins *Not a story, notes for writers*

With the long history of Lauren’s Little Secrets there has been varied lore that has grown from it. While authors have taken MANY creative liberties, I have gathered the information of what is most consistent to compile into a history/lore chapter for those wanting to have a consistent continuity.

Let’s start with Lauren herself and go from there.

Lauren who’s last name is usually Adkins is a 20-25 sometimes older woman who is usually about AA-A sized breasts although sometimes they shrink much to Lauren’s dismay and sometimes they’re slightly bigger though rarely bigger than a B size.

Lauren’s height ranges from about 4’8-4’11” on a general scale although sometimes if she’s lucky the author will boost her up to 5’0”. Although one might believe that it’s just Lauren trying to exaggerate her height.

Lauren’s hair color is brown with long straight hair that sometimes gets cut to make her look like a boy. Her pubes are usually sparse and sometimes non-existent.

Lauren’s most varied asset, however, is her watermelon ass. Lauren has varied from skinny pancake all the way to the size of medicine balls. Though most consistently, Lauren’s butt has averaged on the larger size of 35-40”

Now that that lore’s been established let’s see who else we take a look at.

Who’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)