More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 62 by bam316 bam316

What's next?

The Hiltons Finds out The Founders Plan and Return to Utah

-------------------------Authors Note-------------------------

This episode of Fangs Continues from Chapter 24 of Wolves Haven (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Dani%E2%80%99s-First-Day-Feeling-the-Burn-as-Sins-of-the-Past-Finds-the-Pack.417961) As the Hiltons Race to help their Surrogate Family


Sally and her husband Chase gives Chase as a known associate of the elders as they both heard rumors going through the wires that Elders Vampires and wolves were still on the hunt for their family and their newly formed pack.

Sally Said Chase, you take low I going to go high as Chase said ok as the Lowly vampire pond scum was making sure Chase hit every single obstacle with ease as he looked back and hissed in approval as his head turned and ran into Sally Jane’s Arm flipping him off his feet and into a nearby wall..

Where are you’re Friends at as the vampire spat back me….I don’t know what you are talking about Bitch as Sally punched him in the jaw…. You and your friends claimed we broke a treaty one we never heard of …. I just follow them not because I want to…..Jesus will you stop hitting me damn it I speak the truth you and your accursed family tried to unify the two species you dumb cunt.

Sally said not all vamps and wolfs are evil intent like you our mission was to show you all the wonders both our kind and theirs could be but now my family is torn thanks to you as the vamp spat back, by the way, did you think you could hide them in Utah as he chuckled as Sally spoke they left on their own to save us from your misery.

Chase pulled out his guns and said now answer the lady nicely or its face full of silver for you as the vampire said fine I’ll talk all I know is a massive army of wolves and vampires are headed for Alton Utah to converge on your fleabags you call family as Sally said not if we stop them first as the vampire said go ahead you will fail just like you failed when your home went up in flames as this enraged Sally to no end as her katana impaled his throat as he starts to disintegrate into ashes as Chase said we must warn Paul and his pack love as Sally said there is no time we must do this in person as they flew back to their New Fangs Hotel, Club, and Casino as they landed on the massive skyline penthouse as their children came to them.

Mom, Dad we were worried sick about you as Chase Jr, Alison and Michelle said what’s the matter as they said dear family you know we love you right as they said of course we do but your father and I have to go back to Utah… are you two visiting Papa Paul and Momma Britt again can we come please the now 19 yrs. old asked, as Sally said if the circumstances were better than now, I would not hold you three back but they are in danger and I wouldn’t want….but mom, dad we can protect ourselves now as Sally said I know you three can but if anything happens to you all I’ll never be the same trust your mother on this for I gave birth to you three and never want you in harms way.

Chase said we didn’t work so hard to keep you safe for this long to throw you into the fire as this battle is not your fight to finish as Edward, Mina, Sarah and Bridget came in as they heard the last portion what is going on as Sally said Pop can you and the family take care of the grandkids Chase and I have to go back to Utah ASAP the Masters are in danger and they will need all the help they can get as Edward spoke you never had to ask that as Sally said thank you Pops as Chase and her got their things ready.

Samantha said dear are you ok as Sally said no I am afraid we may be too late as Sam said dear you know them better than Me dear, they are very tough and last time you said they had a pack growing right as Sally said yes they did but I still care as Sam said that is the human genome of your existence the good inside of you, dear.

She said we got you two a few new toys by the way as she handed Chase bullets that had silver casing and a bright blue light and said if you are wondering UV lighting rounds that don’t activate until it hits bloodstream watch them fry on the inside out also Sally me and the family has created a spike injector that also injects the same UV formula directly to the bloodstream since I know how you love your stabbing weapons and we decided to upgrade your old suit with something a little more with style and functionality.

Sally and Chase saw two matching uniforms as Sam said this is the top of the line in nanotech research the best that money can buy as they threw a knife into the suit to see the Nano fiber to break down the elements and integrate it with the suit as they both look on and said wow that’s really cutting edge material as Sam said wait there is more as she pushed a button on the wrist to see the Nano threads to form long protruding spikes and said before you ask yes they are Silver nitrate and can make a normal vampire and or werewolf very uncomfortable if hit with them, cool both said as they hugged their brothers and sisters as Sarah said Sally, Chase make sure you two come home to us we will mother this war will end I promise you all this.

Sally and Chase hugged their children and said we promise you once things are over we will visit them together as a family but to keep you all safe and out of harm’s way I asking you three to be on your best behavior and stay here as all three said we will as they said to save them all please mother and father, as Sally said that’s my plan my dear children as they watched Sally and Chase fly off into the night speeding out of the Vegas nightlife and on their way to save their friends by any means possible.

Chase Jr, Alison and Michelle said Grandma’s Pappa why do they do this we can defend ourselves as Edward said we know you can fight my dear grandchildren but your parents do not want this life for you they fight because they have too but you are their clean slates at the end of the night you are what they come home to… their normal as the children said so they save others in turn we save them in the end as Bridget said spoken like a true Bastille your great grandparents would have been so proud of you three now you three come along we got work to do in the club.

Chase, Alison, and Michelle all got ready for a night of Dancing, Drinking crimson and partying the night away but also making sure their family was safe in the new and improved Fangs Vegas hotel, club, and casino as their guest and regulars piled in for the long smoky atmosphere night.

What Happens Next Continues in Wolves Haven

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)