More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 63 by bam316 bam316

What Happens Next Continues in Wolves Haven

Hiltons Return Home as Someone Tracks their Return…

----------------------Authors note-----------------------------

This takes place after the events in wolves’ haven chapters 25 – 27 as the Hiltons return home from Utah


Chase, Sally, and Jessi all three arrived at Fangs Hotel and Casino penthouse suite as Alison, Chase, and Michelle all came to the patio door mom, dad aunt Jess welcome home we were worried sick you didn’t answer our texts.

Chase said we missed you and your 247 text messages gather the family we have some wonderful news as the children ran to get their grandparents as Marco, Richard, Amari, Roxi, Tiffany, Ashly, Kitty, Mike, Tabitha, and the rest of the Bastilles sat in their foyer as Sally Jane said my dear family and my closest friends we are no longer bound by a treaty as Sarah said my dear what happened.

Sally said we went to Utah to warn Paul and our other family members of the elders plan of attack well we got there just in the nick of time as we trained their pack to fight as one until the elders decided to choose a one on one fight with one of us as she continued to talk how Paul and Brittney found a truly born wolf and he mated with brother Jakes sister making her a royal bloodline to their moon goddess as Edward said what happened how did we get off as Chase said we had to watch our new friend Max Turner’s Mate fought an Elder Vampire and when she killed him and became champ her reward was anything she wanted and she requested our so called crimes be abolished as Chase, Alison and Michelle said you mean we…us… all of us can be family again.

Sally Jane said you Damn right my dear children as they all together hugged one another as Tiffany and Kitty said while we are on a high of good news we took liberty to send your children’s transcripts to UNLV college and all three of you got these in the mail my dear family as she handed Chase, Alison, and Michelle an envelope each.

All three of Sally’s children opened it up and said Oh my god mom, dad my dear aunts and uncles, grandparents, all...all three of us are being accepted on a full time scholarship to the careers of our choice as Kitty and Tiffany said you worked hard and you three deserve all the knowledge you can get as they hugged their teachers and coven family members.

Edward said my dear family and future college grads tonight is a night of celebrations as they all got dressed in their clubbing best.

A dark shadow of a man sat watching a coven of vampires kindred or not couldn’t stand them as he spat out tobacco as his cell phone rang as he picked up...

Blackbird speaking this is N.E.S.T. Command what is sitrep as the man said three vampires just landed on the roof of Fangs Hotel and Casino so our tips were right Vegas does have a fangy situation here as he spat again as N.E.S.T. Command said do you have to do that over the phone disgusting as Blackbird said you pay me for intel right as N.E.S.T. said as per contract yes then you get all of me Tobacco and all got it, do you wish for me to confront them as N.E.S.T. said do not engage we are going to deal with them on our terms not theirs as he said got it Blackbird out as he saw them thru his tactical binocs and said your nights are numbered blood suckers just you wait as Edward and his entire family rode the elevator down to the main club floor and partied as all members of Bastilles and Hiltons mingled with their guests.

Sally Jane and Chase said can you believe it our three children college bound as Sally said I remember when they were born so small, so innocent and look at them now my love our future rests in their hands and I could never be so prouder than I am now as Chase said is it me or the warrior woman who’ve kicked my ass into loving her is finally speechless and at peace as she said hey now watch it mister Hilton as she giggled and said relax my love I would never change a damn thing and last few nights Paul and Britt showed me a thing or two believe it or not, no matter how we age now my love I need to live a little and not be on the lookout every single night for a fight.

Chase said are you going soft on me as Sally said take me to the elevator and find out as Chase didn’t need a second to think as his wife was horny as hell and this time she was not in the mood for not taking no for an answer as Sam and Richard and the rest of the Hiltons and Bastilles all celebrated one for Freedom and the other for the future of their covens college futures as they opened the richest bottle of crimson on the house as Chase and Sally Jane ripped and tear off their clothes as the elevator open up as they led themselves to their chambers ending up naked by the time they hit their bed as Sally and her husband sexual foreplay got rougher and rougher as both of them hissed and snarled in passion as they fucked each other senseless as Sally Jane Screamed in pure bliss as she felt her man, her husband, and immortal love blast her insides with his own undead seed as Sally passed out still attached to Chase's cock as she panted thank you my love for loving me the way you do as Chase I do…..Forever my love as he too passed out as well sleeping as one.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)