More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 64 by bam316 bam316

What's next?

Paul and His Family Returns to Vegas….

=====Authors Note==============================

This chapter of Fangs takes place right after the events of Chapters 68 - 73 of Wolves Haven as the events there will over shadow these next few chapters Enjoy

Bam316

===============================================

Paul woke up to see Brittney already gone from the bed as a commotion downstairs drew his attention as all his family gathered to see them off….

Elder bout time you woke up Max spoke we came to see you off hope you, Britt, Kieba, Roxy, Luna and Jack have a safe travel my brethren…we will Max or should I say Alpha as Max spoke back yeah just call me Max you earned it Paul ok then Max just keep everyone safe…we will…. Kieba have fun with your mate…we will as Kieba held Roxy into his arms.

Luna my dear friend and fellow sister we will miss your sunny disposition here while you are away but you and Jack go have fun as well as they headed out the door to see the car has already been packed for them as Sally said here is your boarding passes my dear friends as she hugged and kissed each of them…. just know Wolves Haven is your home always guys…we are only going a couple days dear Sally we will return promise….

Anne spoke you can’t walk around at the airport with the wound showing Paul…why not I am proud and not wanting to Hide…trust me hold still as she took a black eye patch and said here just for time being when Britt said wow my love that patch makes you look battle harden making him smile as they piled into the car and drove off into the mid-morning….

Meanwhile, Two shadows watched over the Vegas nightlife as military personal men and women and as the Female shadow spoke well Chase my love our informant was right on the money wasn’t he…. yes, he was Sally who would have thought the U.S. Government would issue up a task as they watched N.E.S.T. Compound…

Sally Jane pulled out a remote device that whirled off into the night as she said home base are you seeing what the drone is seeing while back at Fangs in the penthouse suites Richard spoke seeing it I do not believe it… as his bride, Sam said what is up as she drank a wine glass of blood licking her lips clean in the process… look as Samantha said are those wolves as she took control of the keyboard and coms as Samantha spoke….Sally, Chase they just don’t have regular humans down there….what do you mean…. Scans show a mix of human and werewolves in those cages dear sister…. why would they capture humans though well I intend to find out why they are capturing both humans and wolves…?

when Mike spoke no Sally only recon tonight besides Paul and his wife and their two children are coming for a visit remember…oh yeah, thanks for the reminder who is picking them up… Rocco is Sally…can you ask Tabitha to pick out a nice dress for me out as Tabitha spoke already done my dear got you out the black and red dress you wore on relaunch night thanks Tabitha great minds think alike….

We will be home soon as both Chase and Sally looked back and said you are lucky this time but next time mark my words N.E.S.T. I will shut you down….

Edward, Mina, Bridget, and Sarah continued to work the club as bob and his crew worked the floor casino security detail without a hitch, while Kitty and Terra helped with the dancing lineup and Barkeeps as the Vegas Nightlife roar on throughout the night while Jessi and the rest of the coven mingled with their esteemed guests.

As Rocco waited at the airport while he watched the clock and said, man, I hope the new blood is doing good at the door all my time at Fangs Vegas I left the door unmanned at night but tonight is a special occasion our Adopted family is coming back home to Vegas while he sipped his coffee…

UNCLE ROCCO when he heard a female voice to see a stunning Redhead coming his way and jumped into his arms excuse me do I know…. hush you Uncle Rocco it’s me Luna damn red I did not expect you to be so stunning… still the charmer I see but I am glad to see you again how is the family they are great dear the business is doing well Edward and the coven are the hottest spot in Vegas so who is the jock…

oh, where are my manners Uncle this is Jack Mitchell, Jack this is my Uncle Rocco….very nice to meet you, sir… please do not sir me just call me Rocco….Ok, Rocco….He is my husband…you found your true love when Kieba came into view hey uncle while he pulled him in to a hug and said damn last time I saw you were last Christmas….you two should visit more often when Kieba spoke you know how it is Unc we grew up and found our true loves Kieba you found yours too damn you two take after your mother and father and speaking of where are they as they all heard a commotion HEY ASSHOLE watch where you are walking while Paul tried to be nice as the bitch yelled back are you blind….somewhat as he pulled his dark glasses off to show the eye patch….oh my god I am so sorry….no offense you did not know….

Britt spoke he recently got this injury dear and he still getting used to it…who are you my name is Masters; Brittney Masters this is my husband Paul and you are Lois Moore well nice to meet you Lois as they parted ways while Brittney came up alongside Paul to see Rocco as he said my dear friends it has been a very longtime Paul why are you hiding your eyes, my friend….

I was involved in an accident Rocc…. you what are you alright…yeah, I am fine but my ego and pride were bruised…. when Paul removed the glasses to reveal the eyepatch….

PAUL what happened to your face bro…we been attacked by a vampire/Lycan hybrid first came after our children’s best friend and ripped her to shreds then turned its attention to Luna and injured her then when it turned its attention to Kieba and his wife I lost my edge and went after this super Rogue and Kieba tried to save me when the beast tried to do a killing blow… you took the shot for your son any father would my dear friend we have a car waiting outside for you good Rocco take us to Fangs please as they all got inside the Fangs VIP limo as Rocco said next stop Fangs enjoy the ride folks…

Jack and Roxy both look star struck as they saw the sights while Rocco continued to drive their way back to Britt ‘s and Paul’s second home as Roxy snuggled next to Kieba and said I love you as he responded the same back while Luna felt the jetlag from the trip and rested comfortably into Jack’s arms with a deep smile…

Rocco spoke we missed you all since you left brother what brings you back to Vegas if you do not mind me asking… my dear brother after I lost my eye I heard through our town doctor…wait for a minute you two started a town…yes, a safe haven for our kind brother but last few days it has been unsafe which I take blame and responsibility for and I heard that Dr. Chase was the leading expert in artificial prosthetics….as Rocco spoke back that she is my brother as they pulled up to the front of a building…..Welcome Back to Fangs my dear family…

Great Caesars Tossed Salad this place looks great you can not tell it was once was an evil corporation hell bent on destroying the worlds human population…. well, that what happens when Roxy and Amari put good minds to use and hires the best décor specialist in town well let’s go on in….

Paul and Brittney followed by Jack, Luna, Roxy, and Kieba all headed to the elevator as Rocco pushed floor 99 on the one hundred button panel as the elevator came to life in silence…. 99-floor penthouse foyers…wow, the elevator actually talks as Paul and Brittney led their now adult children and their mates to the chairs and said relax….

Rocco went back down to the club and went to VIP section as Edward and his wives all watched the nightlife enjoy the club as they always do every single night as Rocco said Master Edward we have four guests here from out of town…where are they I do not see them they are in your penthouse as Edward said you let strangers in our private quarters…. they all wanted to meet with you sir in private as Mina and the rest of her wives said dear lets go…they wanted to see me…and then we alter the deal they see us all or none at all when Edward said you are right my dear wives….as they left the scene of the club and pressed the 99th floor as the elevator moved quickly to its destination as Edward said Rocco knows better than to bring uninvited guest here as he saw the elevator door open who dares enters our private home as he snarls towards four shadow figures…

Now…now Mr. Bastille is that any way you treat family Brittney is that you as Mina, Bridget, and Sarah spoke it is you as they came in and hugged her tightly what brings you back home to Vegas my dear adoptive family…we need to see Sam is she around…yes, she is why…do not be alarmed but Paul had a major injury and we need her help…. Come let us see when Paul walked towards them as they saw him wearing an eye patch…. I sense four more sets here…two I recognize and two I don’t as Britt said kids come on out….as Kieba and Luna ran forward their adoptive grandparents… Kids, woah I should say my fine young adults you two are a sight for these undead eyes feeling their cold-loving embrace...

When Sally and Chase returned to see their beloved family members hugging their mother and father, Paul, Britt, Luna, Kie you…you made it here, wait for a second Paul what happened to you as he tried to look away….

Paul Masters look at me this instant as he turned towards her showing Kie and Luna fear for the first time…how did this happen… when did this happen a couple nights back when Luna and Kieba spoke….my adoptive children you…you came too as they hugged her and Chase tightly we…we got to…to let you meet our…. mates…

Luna spoke I am now Luna Marie Mitchell and this is my man my mate Jack as Sally looked stunned my…my dear you did grow up to the woman I knew you were destined to become as she looked over Jack with a fine toothy comb…welcome to the house of Bastille’s – Hilton’s Mr. Mitchell as Kieba said Mom, Dad grandparents this is my mate with pride in his eyes Roxanne Leanne Masters…

Sally Jane spoke welcome dear to my humble home please do not be frightened we are Kindred vampires meaning like you and your mate we do not attack human or embraced wolves like you and I sense a strong paternal OOOOOHHHH Kieba… you sly dawg you… your mate…your wife is …. yes, mother you and our grandparents are going to be expecting…as Chase strongly shook his hand and hugged him tightly congrats son making Kieba feel loved as an adult than a mere child….

Luna Sarah spoke I thought you would be first to bear….me to grandma but…I let our goddess guide me…. you seem somber what is the matter…remember my human friend… you mean Sabrina of course dear as began to speak again the rest of the coven came to see their extended family return home and gave them constant love and embracement as Luna shut down her feelings about Sabrina once again…

The club downstairs began to die down for the night as Luna and Kieba extended Vampiric family all gathered around them at the main foyer as Luna spoke upon her father’s behalf and said look, my dear family, we came back to our old home for help for my father he…he was attacked and injured at the hands of a superweapon… one like our kind have never seen before…

Chase and Sally spoke my dear daughter you should have called us… we know mom and dad we are sorry besides we knew you had your hands full here with our family business and you making Vegas safe for humans and embraced people to be safe and I feel like I…I as she cried let everyone down in my failures making Jessi come to her aide as she touched her warm flesh… her own mindsight powers kicked in as she flew across the room in pure pain screaming as Marco, Bridget, and Mina spoke what did you see…

Pain, agony, hurtful sadness Luna you my dear I…I am so sorry for your pain and loss when Sarah spoke Luna you were saying before…. yeah, my friend Sabrina Mason died at this creature’s hand she was one of the victims….as Chase spoke you mean the grizzly attack at an Ozzy Osbourne concert I am so sorry dear as he hugged her how are you coping… not well but Jack and our pack family are helping me grieve and know the truth about my friend as she knew of our wolves as Kieba spoke before I met my wife and now my expecting mother of my children I was going to ask Sabrina for my hand but I was too late then Roxanne came into my life and we clicked and have not look back as they all felt the love for their friends fallen human family member…

Paul spoke back in his now one eye glory the government company called N.E.S.T or National Extra-Dimensional Supernatural Task they were created the night the rogues attacked the original Fangs location to set up werewolves to expose ourselves to the public…how dear as Brittney spoke back two of our pack family were former operatives and shed the light that the surviving rogues formed together and tricked the US Government in creating this task to make vampires the more dominate race…

Sally spoke we been following it here too as Paul said they even sanction a base of operations here too I thought we got rid of them all as Chase spoke afraid not my dear brother they been holding up humans and were alike for weeks…

Well this creature was their attempts to create a human hybrid that had both our strengths and none of the weakness of the other but it failed and gave birth to a super hybrid when I lost my eye in battle saving Kieba from a killing blow and now I am glad I done so for he is becoming a father of his own… so why did you return to Vegas Paul…I came to see you all and Samantha Chase as our town doctor claimed she heard Sam’s company was leading the charge to making full biometric prosthetics when Samantha said we are dear Paul but are you willing to take that risk if one fail move dear the procedure might not take….that is why I came to you dear as Sam spoke let me take a look as she lifted the eye patch as felt the orbital socket and said well this looks promising but how is the optic nerve itself as Britt said our town doctor Diane…oh, Diane how is she…she is doing well my dear….but she said Paul was lucky that his healing factor kept his optic nerve was still intact as Paul smelled O positive… what Sam said...I smell O Positive... no way Paul that… was Tabby in the Kitchen area and you smelt it from here….is that a problem Britt asked no dear after Paul lost his eye his optic nerve heighten every other sense he had to compensate…

We will look more into tomorrow evening my dear family we must turn in as Chase and Sally said Luna, Jack, Kieba and Roxy please follow us as Edward said we restored your private chamber like it was at old location my dear friend’s good night and we will see each other tomorrow evening…

As Luna and Jack, Kieba and Roxy all fell fast asleep from the jet lag catching up to them as Paul and Brittney returned to their room for the first time in over a year since they left… as Britt locked the door Paul said something is bothering you my love… are you sure you want this…I do… why…why are you wanting to risk your life to be able to see in both eyes…. I want this procedure for two folds dear loved one to look normal in public and two I want to see our grandchildren with two eyes instead of one… oh Paul I understand but what happens if it does not work or worse…dear we are tired from the trip let us sleep on it as she was lifted off her feet and carried her to the bed as he lied her down and said see you in the morning, my love, as Britt snuggled close to her man and fell fast asleep as the midmorning sun rose up to start another hot sunny day in Las Vegas…

What Happens the Next Day For Paul and his family of Wolves

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)