More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by agirlgoneawry agirlgoneawry

Which Era would you like to explore?

The Hidden Era (2000 - 2050)

Even though it seemed as if the Onyx Foundation had appeared overnight, plenty of groundwork had been put in to make sure that when the time was right, they could establish the new world order with a click of their fingers. At first, the wealth needed to be established. Corrupt oliticians and leaders in Africa began to secretly work together, whilst setting up facades of fake civil wars and terrorist groups in order to keep the illusion that Africa was a failing continent. As the rest of the world continued, paying no attention to Africa's intents, they slowly invested and developed technology that would allow them to rise to the top of the markets they were targeting. Top researchers in African countries discovered new ways of marketing and infiltrating the masses that the Americans and Chinese could only dream about.

However, they could only lurk in the shadows for so long. In the early 2000s, the Onyx Foundation revealed itself. Unsurprisingly, not many people cared. But people began to pay attention as they invested in their new-found technology and rapidly established footholds into massive markets. As their numbers grew, they could finally invest in their Onyx Academy, which quickly surpassed the likes of Oxford, Cambridge or Harvard. It wasn't long before the Onyx Foundation was renowned for their revolutionary ways at progressing towards the future. Companies owned by white men were on their knees begging to join in on the profits they were gathering.

Of course, they had another motive. They wanted to secure dominance for the African people, and whilst economically the Onyx Foundation had brought Africa back into the competition, the other corporations were still fat with profits and were putting up a fight that the leaders of the foundation thought they could lose. So they set up an antarctic research startup, named 'Jinsi Labs', aimed at discovering revolutionary new cosmetic cures. However, the scientists were really being paid a hefty amount to genetically engineer some sort of virus to stop the domination of the white people once and for all.

Progress was slow, and the Onyx Foundation began other plans in case the virus didn't work. They began to buy up shares in media companies, promoting black men as dominant to whites. It showed a slight increase in attraction from the other races, but not where they needed it. White girls were fucking black guys more often, but they were still buying from white companies and still ended up having white babies. They saw black men as temporary pleasure and not the path forward.

The foundation did not want to admit it, but their goals that were once so close were drifting away as their growth began to stagnate. All seemed lost until the Jinsi Labs had a breakthrough, and the Blackout Virus was created. After several years of clinical tests at the Antarctica lab, the foundation released the virus into several corners of the globe, letting it spread like wildfire. From that day on, the world was changed permanently.

Which character do you want to follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)