More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kingwithhorns Kingwithhorns

Which character do you want to follow?

Andrew White, A journalist and happily married man

Andrew White was a very dedicated journalist. He had worked all his life in an entirely singular direction, to be the top reporter at a major news outlet. He was very well on his way having just that previous month been promoted, deeply enjoying the increase of both responsibilities and respect of his local office. He now had more freedom to investigate cases that interested him, and he had been obsessed with the Onyx Foundation from the moment their subtly and shady methods made his mouth start watering. Andrew knew that there was something deeply off about this massive success and was determined to get to the bottom of it,

Andrew thought back to one of his first days on the job, he was checking his mail one day when he saw a name that was almost entirely forgotten. Randall Jackson, someone he had gone to school with had sent him an exceptionally weird email, talking about how the elementary school they had gone to was being bought out by the then unknown Onyx Foundation, he then followed that up with a full five paragraphs about Black men and how they were corrupting white youths and how he was going to protect his daughter no matter the cost. Andrew had written it off for a few weeks but tried to contact Randall once he felt completely out of ideas and was willing to get Randall to write an opinion piece that he had thought would get national attention and lots of new advertisers for his business. His curiosity was first piqued when despite every trick and tactic he knew, he was never able to get in contact with Randall at all, finding one police report of an on their childhood school with his name attached, but none of the information was solid enough to lead him to his now missing long forgotten friend.

Andrew spent years looking into the company that Randall had seemed so afraid of, they certainly did seem to have an uncanny knack for having interracial material be the focus of their content, as well as an especially nigh preternatural ability for being three steps ahead of any legal efforts to censor or cite them. He was poring over his notes of recent advertising companies they had bought when he felt two hands on his chest and sudden warm breath on his neck. “Are you going to work all night baby? I’m am all alone in bed…” He turned around and took in the sight of his gorgeous wife, Rachel. The only thing he loved more than journalism was the woman he had been in love with for all his life. Meeting in high school and quickly becoming one of the more amorous couples on campus, they had been inseparable for the majority of both of their lives. He adored her emerald green eyes, her cute button nose and her full sensuous lips, he adored the delightful curves that had started filling out early and hadn’t stopped until she was particularly well blessed. “Ugh, why do you have to look at that stuff? I know you have a job to do but it’s still wrong!” Andrew quickly closed the web page he had been browsing, it was a series of advertisements of white girls with huge tits wearing little more than bikinis hanging off the arms of huge shirtless black men that looked like body builders. The look on the women’s face was one of adoration and excitement, and from the angle of her head she looked more like she was staring at her partners bulging crotch than the furniture being advertised. “I’m sorry honey, you know I hate miscegenation, but I’m so close to having proof of what they are doing. We can stop them from corrupting all those pure children.” Andrew said as he stood up to join her in their bedroom. Rachel was much more overt in her racism than Andrew was, making snide comments whenever she saw an interracial couple and frequently making jokes centered around how stupid and uncivilized she found every other race. Andrew laughed every time as his own sense of exceptionalism was much more subtle but just as deeply ingrained, if asked he would of course say that every American was equal and should be treated as such, but this was a shallow facade as he also thought that genetic limitations made the idea of equality a bit of a pipe dream. “I know, you’re my big strong hero, keeping innocent young girls away from those hulking jungle brutes” Rachel replied as she felt him climb into bed next to her. “Besides, who could ever want something other than this?” She playfully inquired while reaching out to rub his hardening cock through his boxers before he growled and pounced on top of her greedily kissing her deeply and hard. This quickly evolved to another long session of love making between the two young romantics.

Andrew woke up the next morning with his wife’s naked form still clinging tightly to his side, her sleep still deep and restful. The doorbell buzzed waking him further as he worriedly looked down but with relief saw that his wife was still completely asleep. He eased away from her and stood up putting on a robe, annoyed as the clock informed him that this visitor had decided to intrude at 5:45 in the morning. He walked to his front door mentally creating a list of insults for what he was ready to make a very confrontational interaction. He opened the door quickly and already wearing his best glare but was disappointed to find no one at the door. A particularly large surge of anger flowed through him as he imagined some very messed up kid playing an early bird ding dong ditch, but it was replaced with confusion as he looked down and saw a small wooden box sitting on his doorstep. He picked it up and sat down on his couch, not noticing the small Onyx Foundation insignia burned into one corner. Andrew quickly pried the lid open and suddenly a fine powder exploded from inside completely covering Andrew’s face and making him cough sputter as it entered his lungs. He was too tired to think well so he just threw it into the trash outside damning the entire event as some kind of partially failed prank from one of his friends, he suspected that he was supposed to have been hit by glitter or something embarrassing to stick to his face instead of the powder that seemed to quickly disappear as he brushed it off his clothes. He felt it dissolving on his tongue and was momentarily worried about what he may be ingesting before he was struck by a sudden calm. He felt like his thoughts were traveling through molasses as he slowly walked back to his bed. Laying down next to his naked girlfriend he looked down and felt like he was seeing her for the first time, her perfect bouncy breasts were so huge he wanted to reach out and start grabbing them. He looked down to her unbelievable ass and wanted to reach down and smack her heart shaped bubble butt. As he was deciding which he wanted more he failed to realize he was passing out, his mind and body being changed by a virus worse than anything he would have dared to dream that Onyx was doing.

“Andrew?!? Sweetheart, oh god, wake up!!” Andrew heard as he started to regain consciousness. He slowly blinked his eyes open and he quickly saw his girlfriends tear stained face inches away from his. “Oh thank Christ, you’re okay!” Rachel sobbed as she buried her face into his neck. “Nothing I did woke you up all day, I was so scared!” He held her close acutely aware of her chest pressing into him and replied “Honey, honey it’s okay, I don’t know what happened but I’m awake now everything is going to be okay.” She pulled away and looked at him, eyes still full of worry but also an air of annoyance “It’s midnight Andrew, I have to be at work in six hours and I spent all day panicking about you being in a coma. We are going to the doctors first thing this weekend but right now I need to sleep. I had actually been laying there scared and holding you when you started murmuring something, I’m so glad you’re okay though” She said as her eyes started slowly shutting more and more. “Okay honey, well I’m going to get up and make sure everything is still working, try to figure out why I was so tired.” Andrew said as he stood up, pulling on his robe. He heard Rachel murmur something in reply but just smiled as he looked down at her angelic form. He felt taken aback again as his eyes fell on her tits, he had always loved them but now he felt like they were the center of his world, almost the only thing he could bring himself to care about, the one other being her luscious ass. Even obscured by the thick blanket they shared he felt an intense rush of endorphins as he stood there staring at his sleeping lover. An odd sensation settled over his mind and he reached down and grabbed a corner of the blanket that was covering what he was so to see. Carefully and starting to feel like a real perv, he slid the blanket off her and marveled at her naked form. He felt like a teenager seeing his first woman and was barely aware of his own actions as he grabbed his phone from the nightstand. He took a good seven or eight pictures from a few different angles before he noticed that her eyes were open. “Getting good shots asshole? Give me the blanket back it’s fucking cold.” Still filled with an unknown energy Andrew decided to push his luck. “Maybe pose for me a little bit and I’ll give it back” Rachel’s eyes narrowed and she scoffed but she rolled over onto her stomach and stuck her ass high into the air, swaying it slightly trying not to be annoyed by the constant fake clicking coming from her husband’s phone. Andrew started to come out of his lust filled haze and was filled with embarrassment, he quickly tossed the blanket back over her hoping to mitigate any more damage. “That’s fucking better. Why are you being so fucking weird?” was said in a quiet enough manner for him to pretend not to hear.

Andrew walked down the hall to his office still concerned about his own behavior but feeling a deep welling of excitement about having so many naked pictures of his wife. He sat down at his computer and tried to remember what had happened before he fell asleep. His last memory was of his wife riding his dick the night before, and he very vaguely remembered getting up in the morning to pee or something, but everything was so fuzzy he really had no idea. He went back to picturing the night before, remembering all the rough fucking he loved with his wife and he felt his cock become rock hard as he thought about how often and hard they went at it. He was so focused he barely noticed that he had started stoking his dick to the memories, he snapped out of his reverie with a start as he quickly pulled his hand away from his crotch. He hadn’t masturbated since Sophomore year of high school when he was still waiting for Rachel to put out, ever since then she had always been around to eagerly take care of him anytime he got hard. He thought about going back and waking her up to fuck, knowing somewhere within him that he normally would have no matter how mad she was, but the fear of being even more of an annoyance took precedence in his mind and he decided to try to take care of himself. He slowly reached down and slid his hands back into his pants, his heart was pounding as he thought about how what he was doing was wrong. He thought about how often he had made fun of people for exactly what he was doing now. Andrew had always thought that jacking off was just for losers and perverts and frequently harassed guys who tried to defend the practice. As he felt the electric shocks of pleasure shooting throughout his body, he realized this was an intense kind of pleasure he had never felt before. His mind reeled as he thought about the things he would’ve said to a friend that he knew was jacking off instead of fucking their girl and an illicit thrill ran through him as he felt the vicarious embarrassment. He felt so fucking incredible though, he knew there was no way he could stop. Andrew opened up his web browser and thought about what kind of porn he would watch, feeling even dirtier for how badly he suddenly needed to watch some; but he also thought about taking his phone out and jerk off to this pictures he had just taken of his wife, although he couldn’t decide if that was more or less pathetic than going online for stimulation.

How does he decide to Jerk Off?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)