More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragoTime DragoTime

So who was the lucky person who had just become God?

The Heavenly Stepmother

Jack thought, and decided to select someone from his school. In his head, he went through everyone he knew from school, and settled on one girl; Anna Becker. She was 20 (having been a few years ahead of Jack and then gone to college), and had 2 siblings; a 19-year old sister Sarah, and an 18-year-old brother Ben. However, Jack decided that he wouldn't make Anna herself the new God. Instead, that honour would go to Anna's stepmother, Maria. Maria was 35 years old, and 3 years prior, had married Anna's father Jerry, now 42, after his first wife died.

At this moment, Maria was driving home from work, exhausted after a long day. She looked in her rear-view mirror, and saw that, in the back seat, there was a teenage boy, naked, and sporting a massive erection.

"Ahhh!" Maria screamed. "Who the fuck are you!?"

"I'm Jack Simmons, and you're Maria Becker," Jack replied. "And you're gonna give me a blowjob." Maria immediately pulled over, climbed into the back seat, to give this total stranger a blowjob. Jack leaned his head back, and moaned as she gave him head. "Oh yeah...that's the stuff. Hey Maria, I thought you might like to know that I'm God. I know it's unbelievable, but it's true. What's more, I've decided to make you the new God."

Jack moaned as she deep-throated him, not believing his words.

"I can sense you're not believing me, so I'll give you some proof," Jack moaned. "When you get home, you'll take your usual post-work shower. However, when you put the shampoo in your hair, you will have the most amazing orgasm you've had in your entire life, and it'll last for 10 whole minutes. When that happens, you will be God. Anything you want will happen, just by willing it to. Speaking of orgasms..." Jack leaned back, and groaned as he came hard into Maria's mouth. Maria swallowed all his cum eagerly, but then realised that Jack appeared to have vanished.

"How the..." She said to herself. She looked around for Jack, but there was no sign he'd ever been there, aside from the taste of cum in her mouth.

Maria got back in the driver's seat, and continued her journey home, confused by what had happened. She got home, got a drink, and then headed upstairs to the bathroom. Maria stripped naked, and got into the shower. As she washed herself, she thought back to Jack's words, about how when she shampooed her hair, she'd have a 10 minute orgasm, and then become God. It couldn't possibly be true, could it? Deciding she had to find out, Maria put some shampoo in her hands, and put the shampoo in her hair.

Maria collapsed onto her knees, and screamed out at the feeling of the greatest orgasm in human history erupting within her vagina. Maria reached down to her vagina, and writhed and moaned in orgasm, the feeling getting more intense every second. Then, exactly 10 minutes later, Maria felt her orgasm begin to fade, along with her moans. For several minutes, Maria laid there on her front, the water of the shower running across her back and butt, as her pussy calmed down.

Suitably flustered, and amazed at the pleasure she'd just felt, Maria eventually managed to get herself up, and she wrapped her towel around herself, and left the bathroom, struggling to stand.

"I'm home!" Maria heard Ben shout from downstairs, followed by the front door closing.

"Oh hey Ben!" Maria shouted back. She walked into her bedroom, and got dressed, before heading downstairs. "How was your day?"

"It was fine," Ben replied, as Maria sat down on the sofa next to him. They discussed various things, while Maria eventually started thinking about her supposed powers. After all, something must have caused her orgasm. She eventually decided that she'd need to test them out, but on what? Her mind thought of Ben, but she decided against it. She didn't want to accidentally hurt him.

As she thought more though, she eventually decided on Ben. After all, if she could do anything, she could do something small and safe, or put right anything she did wrong. The only question remaining was what to do to Ben. Her eyes glanced down to Ben's groin, and she decided. She would give Ben an erection, using only her mind.

"Alright...so how do I do this?" Maria asked herself. Jack said I just needed to will. Maria resolved herself, and tried it out.

"Okay Ben..." she thought, trying to aim in his direction with her mind. In her head, Maria pictured Ben's cock, soft as could be. Then, she imagined it starting to slowly harden. She looked down, and, sure enough, a bulge started appearing in Ben's jeans, getting bigger, until the cock in Maria's head stood completely to attention. Ben shifted his position on the sofa, to try and hide his boner from his step mother.

It had worked, or had it? After all, Ben was a teenage boy, so maybe he'd just started thinking about sex? She needed to do something that couldn't be a coincidence. She thought of something, and started willing.

"Ben, I want you to..." she thought at him, before pausing, to decide if she really wanted to do this. She did. I want you to...orgasm.

The instant Maria thought the word "orgasm", Ben whimpered, and started wiggling his hips, a wet patch immediately forming on the front of his jeans. Maria's couldn't decided whether she should look at his crotch, with it's ever-growing wet patch, or his face, which was a mix of pleasure and embarrassment. Maria eventually decided to leave Ben to the last few seconds of his orgasm, and she ran upstairs, grinning like a school girl.

Maria laid down on her bed, and smiled. She couldn't believe it, she was God! She could do anything. Anything at all. Maria heard Ben come upstairs, and head into the shower, to wash away his shame. This made Maria smiled, and she briefly considered treating him to a repeat performance.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)