More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragoTime DragoTime

So who was the lucky person who had just become God?

The Godly Sister

18-year-old Sally Simmons was currently on all fours on her brother's bed, while he plunged his penis in and out of her vagina, blasting his jizz into her in this hours-long orgasm they were both experiencing. About a year ago, Jack had gathered his sister and parents, Linda and Joe, in the living room, and told them that he'd been made God. Naturally they'd been amazed, but ever since then, their lives had been completely different. They got anything they wanted now, and a had lots and LOTS of sex. Sally had already been fucked that morning by both of her parents, and she'd spent the whole evening with her brother's dick inside her.

Eventually, she felt her orgasm come to an end, and Jack pulled out of her, and pulled her into a cuddle. They made-out for a few minutes, before Jack pulled away.

"Sally, I need to talk to you," Jack said to her.

"What about?" Sally asked, a little annoyed that he wasn't stimulating her, aside from stroking her back and bottom.

"Sally, I've decided to retire as God," Jack told her, and Sally was shocked.

"But, you can't!" She protested. "We need you! You make our lives perfect!"

"Don't worry Sally," Jack said, kissing her again. "Because I've decided that my successor should be...you!"

"Me?" Sally asked. "Why me?"

"Because I love you, and wanna make sure that, even after I'm gone, you'll be happy!"

"But what will happen to you?"

"I will ascend to the Gods' heaven, where I will spend all eternity. But don't worry, you'll come too, once you pass on your powers."

"Jack, are you really sure you want to do this?" Sally asked him.

"I'm very sure," he replied. "Now then, when you wake up tomorrow morning, you will be God." Jack gave his sister one last kiss, and willed her to sleep. He then closed his eyes, and smiled as he faded away, leaving his sister alone on his bed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)