More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragoTime DragoTime

So who was the lucky person who had just become God?

The Godly Prince

Far across the universe was the Planet Janosia. It was a very religious planet, ruled over by Queen Lascinda. She had two children, 19-year-old Prince Harson, and 18-year-old Princess Sofia. Lascinda and Sofia were both devout followers of God, but Harson didn't believe, something which worried the Queen for when he took the throne.

At that moment, Harson groaned as he reached orgasm, blasting his jizz out onto his chest. Harson had a fairly active sex life, consisting of both prostitutes, as well as the hoards of girls who would basically beg to sleep with the future King, in the hopes of becoming his Queen. But tonight Harson had considered it too much effort to go out and get laid, so he'd settled for staying at home to satisfy himself. He panted, and watched his cock slowly deflate.

"Like that?" Harson heard a voice say. He looked, and saw a guy stood in his bedroom. He was totally nude.

"What the..." Harson said. "Guards! Guards!"

"They can't hear you," Jack said, sitting down on Harson's bed. "So then Harson, I hear you don't believe in me."

"That's "Your Highness" to you!" Harson shouted. "Now apologise, before I have you beheaded!"

"I'll be the one demanding respect around here," Jack said sternly. "After all, I am God."

"Right, and I'm a magic tree," Harson said in disbelief.

"No, you're Prince Harson of Janosia," Jack said. "First born of the late King Sargo V and his wife Queen Lascinda III. When you ascend the throne you'll be King Harson II."

"Everyone knows that," Harson said dismissively.

"Last week you took part in an orgy with 10 girls," Jack told him, and Harson's face changed. "After precisely 4 crenli and 12.78 fuscini of doggy-style intercourse, you experienced your first orgasm of the night, ejaculating exactly 28.764 liqua of semen into a lovely young girl called Betha, who begged you to "Fill up her fucking pussy", to use her words. You then went on to have a further 12 orgasms that night. You'd ran out of semen by the 5th one, but you were too horny to care."

Harson look stunned.

"Okay, who the fuck are you?" Harson demanded.

"I've already told you, I'm God," Jack said.

"No...God's not real..." Harson said, still in denial.

"I'm afraid that's the wrong answer," Jack said. "But listen, I'm tired of being God, so I've decided to let you take over."

"Me?"

"Of course! From now on, you're totally omnipotent! You can do whatever you want!"

Jack snapped his fingers, leaving Harson on his own. The young prince didn't believe that he'd just met God, but he figured it didn't hurt to try out these "powers" that the impertinent commoner claimed to have given him. He looked down at his cock, which was still soft. He willed, and was surprised to see his dick immediately stand to attention.

"Woah...maybe there's some truth to this," Harson said. When he'd been wanking before, he'd been thinking of his little sister Sofia. She was very beautiful, and he knew that she'd had many young men attempt to court her, to no avail. Harson waved his hand, and an image was projected onto his wall of his sister. He saw that she was currently taking off her clothes, ready for her evening bath. He'd not seen her naked since they were children, and he had to admit, she had a pretty nice body. Her long, brunette hair flowed down to her smooth, curved ass. Her boobs were some of the nicest-looking he'd seen, and he guessed that they were somewhere between a C and a D. She had a flat tummy, and a hairless pussy.

Harson wanted her, and now that he was God, he could have her. He snapped his fingers, and was instantly stood outside Sofia's bedroom door. He knocked on it, and waited for her.

"Harson, what is it?" Sofia asked, wearing a towel around her body. She then saw her brother's nudity. "Harson! Put some clothes on before someone sees you!"

"But Sof', I'm here to take a bath with you, like we always do," Harson said, willing his sister to believe him.

"Oh yeah..." Sofia realised, feeling stupid for forgetting.

They walked into the bathroom, and got into the bath together, facing each-other. Sofia was clearly a little embarrassed.

"Sof', you believe in God right?" Harson asked.

"Of course I do," Sofia replied.

"What if I told you I was God?"

"I'd pray to God to have mercy on your soul for saying such blasphemous things," Sofia replied.

"Sofia, I'm God," Harson said, and Sofia looked shocked.

"Harson, don't say such things!" Sofia shouted. "God is always watching, and will punish you for saying such things! Mother and I can only pray so hard for you!"

"Sof', I met God, and he made me his successor," Harson told his sister.

"Harson, please stop," Sofia said. "I'm sure if you pray for his forgiveness now, God will be merciful on you." Harson sighed. He wasn't getting anywhere with his overly-religious sister. He decided that a demonstration of his Godhood was needed, so he focused on Sofia's pussy.

Sofia let out a sudden moan, and leaned her head back.

"Oh! Oh my Goodness!" The princess moaned as she found herself orgasming. "What's happening to me!?"

"Well Sof', I think I'm making you have an orgasm," Harson replied, smiling. When it was over, she stared at him, panting.

"Harson, how on Janosia did you do that?" She asked her brother.

"I told you, I'm God now," Harson replied.

"You're serious about this, aren't you?"

"Tell you what Sof', how about you have another orgasm as proof?"

Sofia gasped and moaned as her pussy once again exploded in the most powerful orgasm of her life.

"That...was...incredible..." Sofia panted.

"So then...how about some more...?" Harson asked. "Unless you have a problem with fucking your brother?"

"Harson, the Henshiun specifically forbids ," Sofia said sternly, before smiling. "But I guess you make the rules now." Harson smiled, and moved forward, taking his sister in his arms.

"Sof', you're shaking," he said, concerned.

"It's just because it's my first time," she said. "I've never even held hands with a boy before."

Harson smiled, and softly kissed his sister.

"Just relax, and let your Godly brother pleasure you," Harson said, stroking Sofia's body. Filled with a bit more confidence, Sofia kissed her brother on the lips, and giggled. Before long, the young prince and princess were making out, and Harson positioned his penis by Sofia's entrance.

"Don't worry Sof', I promise it won't hurt," Harson said, and thrust into her slowly, taking her virginity. As promised, Sofia felt no pain, it all having been replaced with pleasure by her brother.

Harson started thrusting, and they both moaned as they enjoyed their first divine sex, and Sofia's first sex ever. Before long, they were both approaching climax, and they moaned loudly as they came, Harson blasting his divine jizz into his sister's quivering pussy. He didn't bother to pull out, keeping his cock hard by his will, and cuddled up to Sofia.

"Did you enjoy your first time Sof'?" Harson asked.

"It was most...pleasurable," Sofia smiled, and gave her brother another kiss.

"Well, it doesn't have to end there," Harson said.

"How so?"

"Well Sof', I'm omnipotent, so if you want, I can make us orgasm all night long."

Sofia looked at him for a moment, and then kissed him passionately. Harson took this as a yes, and willed the two of them to orgasm.

"Oh My Goodness!" Sofia cried out at the sudden pleasure. "Oh my!"

"Just relax sis, we've got all eternity," Harson moaned as he shot his jizz into his sister. He willed, filled his balls with an infinite supply of semen, and started thrusting. He picked Sofia up by her bottom, and carried her into the bedroom. He laid her on the bed, and the two of them fucked the night away.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)