More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Renada Renada

So which way should you go?

The Forest

You decide it's best to just head through your usual route. It's always nice to take a quiet walk through the woods on the way to school.

As you head into the woods, you begin humming softly to yourself, while almost skipping along, and clutching your schoolbooks to your well-formed chest. It doesn't take long for you to get to school this way, and it's pretty much a straight path. However, along the way, you start to allow your mind to wander, and end up tripping across something in the path. You gasp out in surprise as your school books end up flying out of your arms ahead of you as you hit the ground with a painful 'thud'.

Groaning, you slowly pick yourself up to a kneeling position and dust yourself off. Looking around, you find what it was exactly that you had tripped over. It was a thick green vine, laying on the side of the path and leading off into the bushes nearby.

You quickly shrug it off and start to stand up, only to squeal out from a sharp pain in your ankle. Your hands quickly moved to grasp the sprain as you kneel down again. You grit your teeth against the pain until a sudden rustling in the bushes nearby draws your attention away from your ankle. You stare at the bushes, wondering what it could be.

What's hiding in the bushes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)