More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pasin Pasin

"Which story would you like to read?"

The Femboy Prince of Lust and his Futa Harem

Sarah was on her hands and knees, her fingers making a fist in the sheets and the chains of her cuffs rattled as Amodeus fucked her. She cried out as she felt the pull of her feathery wings. The other girls were all in their own warning states of undress, all of them wearing similar cuffs and collars that kept them in his room to tend to his every wish. Though Sarah was only angel in the room and his favourite concubine.

Sarah was blonde and had angel wings.

Their master was Asmodeus, one of the seven Princes of Hell. He was a demonic femboy with stark black eyes and goat horns on his head, a lizard tail and two bat wings protruding from his back.

He ruled over the the second circle of Hell known as Lust. Lust is filled with gambling casinos, a lust themed amusement park and a theatre that is mostly porn.

As a Prince of Hell, Asmodeus has made many enemies such as Sarah's father Raguel and Tobias, a human that also loved Sarah. The archangel Raphael also hates his guts.

Asmodeus pulled Sarah into an upright position, revealing Sarah's tiny cock, before stroking it with his free hand. It didn't take long for Sarah to reach an orgasm.

The demon prince summed into Sarah's asshole.

He laid Sarah onto her back and kissed her, their tongues touching as Sarah reciprocated.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)