More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Naughty Stories Naughty Stories

What's next?

The Educators - Part 2

The Prime Minister of New Zealand sits naked on the floor of her cell eating a bowl of oatmeal. Since she woke up here, she has been given food three other times: oatmeal, boiled chicken with rice and boiled fish with vegetables. She figures that getting the second oatmeal bowl means this must be the breakfast of her second day here. At least of her second day awake, since she doesn’t know for how long she slept.

The last thing that she remembers is being in her car, with two of her bodyguards. Then she saw one of them pull out a syringe and, before she could react, he stabbed her with it. Everything went black within seconds, but she remembers the two bodyguards and the chauffeur laughing.

She woke up inside this cell and hasn’t talked to anybody since then. She has heard her kidnappers outside, when they bring her food through a trapdoor on the wall near the entrance. But nobody has talked to her yet. Yesterday, a device on a corner of the ceiling, right next to the security camera, projected a video on the wall. In it, she saw her captors addressing the whole world. Then, she was as astonished as the rest of humanity when she saw the other eleven hostages appear on screen.

Jacinda finishes her bowl of oatmeal, not noticing any of the two that it contains. Both today and yesterday, she was so hungry that she didn’t even care for its terrible taste. Unbeknownst to her and the others, all the prisoners are being given two different medicaments mixed with their morning oatmeal.

The first one is a formula normally used on people with violent personalities and anger issues. It has the effect of reducing aggressive tendencies and making the subject generally more docile. The second one is a strong medication used on women who suffer from frigidity. It has the effect of helping any frigid female to achieve normal levels of sexual arousal. Its use is not recommended on regular women, since it would cause an overabundance of sexual desire and an excess of sensitivity in the body’s erogenous zones.

Having finished her breakfast, Jacinda is sitting on the floor crying when she hears the door open for the first time since she arrived. When she looks, she sees three people at the threshold, all wearing balaclavas.

-Good morning, sleeping beauty. Up you go! -says a male voice.

-Don’t touch me you fucking psychopaths! -is everything the Prime Minister can say, panicking.

-Shhhhh… No need to be rude -says another voice. To Jacinda’s surprise, it’s a female voice-. You’re gonna come with us like a good girl. Because if you decide to be naughty, we’re gonna have to hurt you… really bad… and we don’t want that, do we?

-You’re a woman?! How can you be a part of this, you fucking bitch?! -cries Jacinda.

-Oh, honey… you thought that we were all men? How sweet… Now cut the crap and stand up. That’s a good girl… Don’t move.

After saying that, the female captor places a collar around Jacinda’s neck, closing it with a small lock and placing the key in her pocket. Without any more words, the guards take the nude Prime Minister through a corridor and then into a large room. Inside, she sees the other eleven prisoners, standing in the middle of the room. Like her, they are all naked from head to toe. In front of them, a couple of armed guards observe the scene in silence. Jacinda is placed at the end of the line of naked bodies, next to the Prime Minister of Finland.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)