More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by epona epona

Where do you wish to begin?

The Dragonkin Stronghold

Dragonkin Traits:

An Outer Tribe

Strength on par with giants

Average Height: Male: 20’ Tall Female: 25’ Futa: 30’

All of them have wings, horns, tails, fangs, and claws

Most have scales around their arms and legs

Most have dragon eyes

Different elemental breaths

Live atop the highest peak in the land deep in the Rotgoth Wastes, their ancestral homes

There is little interaction with other races that isn’t hostile

Blame ancient human pollution and demonkin miasma for turning their once lush lands into a wasteland

Territorial

Agressive

Hunters and fierce

Each person has elemental breath, at most breath types in their history is 3

Dragonkin Terratory:

Fortibellaor:

The land of the dragonkin. They make their home at the top of Mt. Foedo. In truth they mostly confine themselves to the temple of the dragon god as the air of the wasteland they call home is toxic even for the mighty dragonkin to breath. In truth the Rotgoth wastes used to be the Mitrital Meadows before the demons appeared and the meadows were the exclusive home to the dragonkin. A venerable paradise lost in time, but the dragonkin are a stubborn race and refuse to leave the land they once called home. They would rather suffer in the demonic miasma than sully the pride of the dragonkin by giving up their birthright. Feuds and wars with the demons are frequent making the dragonkin easy allies whenever the kingdoms of men wage war against the demons. The dragonkin are forbade from going out of their home of Fortibellaor until they reach the age of 18 at which point the miasma will cripple their abilities, but it won’t be fatal. They must then undergo a coming of age trial in two parts. Part one is descent from Mt. Foedo to the nearby dungeon and obtain a rare item called the blood red moon a powerful item that boots a dragonkins’ natural talents. Once the dragonkin returns with the item they begin part two. Part two of the trial is to venture out alone into the land of Libidine and survive. In this process it is mandatory to survive outside for at least three months and no more than one year. After the allowed time the dragonkin may chose to be fully initiated as a tribesman or choose to live in the outside world and be exiled from their homeland. The dragonkin excel in the creation of magic tools. It is said that anyone who can ascend Mt. Foedo and descend with a magic tool will live forever as a legend.

Population:

Dragonkin 100%

Female: 30%

Male: 30%

Futa: 40%

Who Do You Follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)