More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Killercross Killercross

So what will it be the Stag or the Dragon?

The Dragon

You sat down at Rhaegar war council meeting. You was Rhaegar best friend. You became friends when you both was learning many great things from the maesters.

You was allow to learn with Rhaegar and his future wife Elia Martell because your father was a servant of the mad king, who save him from almost falling down the tall stairs one day. Then you and Rhaegar became best buddies always tried to out due each other. Rhaegar would get into music then you would to. You would date the second prettiest handmaiden then he would date the prettiest one. You both would do this for years until Rhaegar knighted you and gave you many lands near Dragonstone.

Now you are at a council meeting waiting for his arrival. He been gone for many days doing something that was very important to him. You sat watching the other commanders judging you. Most of them believe you should have never gain a knighthood let alone a seat in this room.

You sat not caring about their words as you stare at Elia, Rhaegar wife, watching her every movement. You still couldn't understand why Rhaegar agree to marry her. You knew the mad king her on to him, because he wanted to gain the dornish people trust.

You knew Rhaegar very well, but didn't know why he would take the Stark girl away during the tourney a few moons back.

When does Rhaegar show up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)