More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DumbDork DumbDork

Who are you?

The Dork Urge (Wedgie-Prone Wannabully)

Nothing, nothing at all. No matter how hard you tried, nothing seemed to come back to you, or… Almost nothing, anyway. There were brief flashes, glimpses into a past that almost didn’t feel like your own, foreign faces you couldn’t remember, events and a history tied to you that you couldn’t quite place. Still, strangely enough, one thing seemed to remain consistent through ever memory you could regain…

Humiliation? Or more specifically, finding yourself humiliated time and time again. You had memories of being stripped naked by those who were meant to be your victims, being given wedgies by them, victims, allies and even followers alike inflicting all manner of humiliating fates onto you, you remembered a master, somebody you served, or more accurately tried to, they seemed continually frustrated by your tendency end up humiliated and embarrassed, rather than to end up triumphant and covered in the blood of your victims.

You groaned, your memories really were lost to you, weren’t they? Or… Perhaps not, there was something rattling around in that brain of yours, other than the tadpole you had been infected with, at least. Perhaps the best way to figure out what it was would be to take a look at yourself, appearances mattered, after all. Your gaze drifted downwards, taking in your clothing, appearance, whatever you could determine. Hell, if you were lucky, you may even remember your name! It was drifting around somewhere on the tip of your tongue, examining your appearance closely, you remembered what you could.

(Want to make a unique character, but one still having a history in the world of Faerûn? This is the section to do it! Please do try to keep your Tav reasonable, as reasonable as a Baldur’s Gate 3-inspired ENF/Embarrassment story can be, anyway.

You are the Dork Urge, you’re meant to be The DARK Urge, unfortunately for Bhaal, while there’s a chance your priorities align, you’re not quite competent enough to be the threat to Faerûn you’re meant to be. Whether that’s because part of you doesn’t want to serve Bhaal and is resisting, because you enjoy being humiliated, you have horrific luck, or you really are just that much of a wedgie-prone dork, it doesn’t matter, either way, choose this path if you want your OC to be at the very bottom of Faerûn’s hierarchy, the very pinnacle of submissive, finding yourself humiliated by your companions, enemies and allies alike!)

Who is The Dork Urge?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)