More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Curious one Curious one

What’s next?

The Doctor arrives

Dr. Alexandra Blake was a professional 45 year old woman. She had been practicing medicine for over 20 years, 16 of those years in the field of Neurology. To put it bluntly, she was an amazing Doctor who had seen just about everything.

She arrived at the hospital wearing long black pants, stylish but practical black shoes, a white blouse and her white Doctors coat. Her hair was black and came down straight to her shoulders. Her eyes were blue and she was athletically built. At 5’7” and 135lbs with smaller B cup breasts and a toned ass, she was a very attractive woman.

Dr. Blake was no nonsense and very confident. She had been observing Josh for the last month, ordering various scans of his brain and studying them to try and figure out what was going on. It frustrated her that she really couldn’t find anything wrong with him.

Around 10:30 AM Dr. Blake decided to check in on her patient. She arrived at the door to his room, straightened her white coat and knocked briefly before walking in.

Inside the room she found Josh sitting on the bed with a very focused look on his face. She looked around the room curiously. She noticed the completely normal playboy nude women posters covering the wall in front of him as well as a flat screen tv playing porn at a low volume. She noticed a rack of bdsm gear as well. All of this was normal and should be expected in a hospital room. Nothing about it bothered her in the least.

“Josh, is everything alright?” She asked.

He looked up startled and looked almost worried for a second. Then his face softened and he said, “yea Doc, I’m just fine. Hey Doc, would you mind stripping out of all of your cloths other than your white coat and leave that unbuttoned? I would feel a lot more comfortable if you would do that.”

Without a moment of hesitation, the professional woman answered, “yes of course. It is my girls to make my patients as comfortable as possible.”

And so, the 45 year old Doctor began to strip out of her cloths in front of her much younger patient. To her it felt like the most appropriate and normal thing in the world. She was simply helping her patient.

Now completely naked, other than an unbuttoned white coat, Dr. Blake stood next to Josh. He noticed that her pussy was shaven mostly bare other than a small patch of trimmed hair.

“So Josh, how are you feeling today? Any changes or new concerns?” She asked professionally.

“Well Dr. Blake,” Josh said mischievously, “I’m concerned about how little of my cum has been put inside of you since you’ve been seeing me. I don’t think we have established much of a Doctor Patient relationship and it might not be a bad idea for me to switch care to someone else.”

“Oh Josh, I don’t think that’s a good idea at all. And yes, you’re right, I don’t know what I’ve been thinking. I got so caught up in the strangeness of your case that I forgot to take care of the person. If you would like, you may insert your penis into my vagina and ejaculate within me now.” She said, once again very professionally.

“Oh please Doc, if you’re gonna do it, do it right.” He said annoyed.

“Of course, let me try again. Please Josh, I’m so so sorry. Will you please shove your rock hard cock into my slutty doctor pussy? Shove it in and my hole till you cum in me and make me pregnant like a bitch!” She exclaimed, her body language automatically changing to that of a sex starved slut.

The slutty doctor began doing a little dance tease for him and bent over to spread her ass in his face.

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)