More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cmc cmc

What does he do?

The Doc encounters Samantha

After what seemed like a long time, Josh finally came. She was amazed at the amount of cum that came out of him. She could barely catch her breath. She had never seen anything like it. The doctor quickly pulled her pants back up and buttoned herself up again.

"It's very warm today doc, maybe go without the pants?" Josh told the pretty doctor

"Oh, yeah, sure Josh, that makes sense" and the doctor removed her black slacks and placed them on the table. "What about the panties?" she asked|

"Uh...those too" Josh replied.

She was left standing there completely naked save for her white coat and white shoes. Her nipples were hard and her cunt was dripping wet.

Stepping into the chilly hallway, she made her way to the nurses station. Samantha was working there, looking at some charts.

"Hey Sam, how are you doing?" She asked. Samantha looked up to see the naked doctor, there was nothing odd about that. "You seemed to have left some cum on your right tit, here let me help" Samantha said as she grabbed a napkin and wiped the pretty doctors tits clean.

"I'm worried about Josh, he seemed off today" Sam said.

"He did seem particularly randy today, maybe we should find someone else for him to play with?" the naked doctor told the nurse.

Samantha thought about for a second and smiled. "You know, your right, he may like another woman to enjoy. He seems to like big tits, who do you think he'd like?"

"I think you're right. I'll have Dr. Smith call you to set up an appointment."

"Oh I bet he'll love Dr. Smith" Sam replies eagerly

Who is Dr. Smith?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)