More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by cmc cmc

Who is Dr. Smith?

Scheduling the next doctor

Samantha types into the computer terminal and Doc Blake could see the profile picture of her friend Dr. Whitney Smith. They had known each other quite a long while, having gone through their residency together.

Please log in to view the image

Whitney was a tall, blonde, gorgeous woman with huge breasts, a slim waist, and a nice round ass. She had the perfect body, but she was also very intelligent and always kept up with the latest medical research. The good doctor had not thought a second what she was about to do to her friend.

In the very back of her mind, she knew that this would be wrong, but she dismissed the thought almost as soon as it appeared. Samantha dialed the office of Dr. Whitney Smith and her receptionist picked up. "Good morning, internal medicine" was the answer they got from the ever efficient receptionist.

"Hay good morning, this is Samantha Johnson, I'm hoping to schedule a referral with Dr. Smith as soon as possible" the pretty nurse told the receptionist.

"Okay, sure, let me check her schedule. Oh, yeah, you're in luck, she's free in an hour, would you like that scheduled?" the receptionist asked

"That would be great, thank you" Samantha replied.

"Alright, I've put you down for her at 11:00 am, that okay?" the receptionist asked. "We'll see her in room 13-C. at 11"

"So Doc, do you want to tell him or should I" Samantha asked, hoping she could go back

"No, you tell him. It will make it easier on him if he doesn't have to explain anything, plus he'll probably have some questions anyway" the doctor replied.

"After his last session, I think you should probably make a few changes to your outfit, perhaps topless this time?" the pretty doctor offered helpfully.

"Oh, yeah, that makes sense" and she removed her white coat and placed it on the table. "Here let me help" the doctor said as she assisted the nurse in taking off her top. The two stood close to one another for a moment.

"Nice tits" the doctor said.

"Thank you" and Samantha smiled.

The doctor then helped the nurse and herself remove her panties. "I bet you taste wonderful" the doctor said, looking up into the pretty nurses eyes.

"Oh, I bet you taste even better" and Samantha smiled in reply.

Nothing seemed odd to either about the conversation they were having. Each enjoyed the others company and nobody thought any of a doctor and nurse talking about sex. "Well I'm off, let's see how Josh is doing" Samantha said, waving at the doctor.

"Oh, good, and remember, don't forget to write your review, I hear it takes forever to get into the program" the doctor said.

"I won't forget, thanks so much for seeing me" and Samantha walked out of the office.

Samantha walked into Josh's room, she hoped she surprised him with the exposed tits. "Hey Josh, there you are" she said as she entered.

Please log in to view the image

"Hi Samantha" he replied

Excitedly, she says "I have some very good news for you" and she pulled out a piece of paper from her purse.

"What is it?" Josh asked excitedly.

"Well, Dr. Smith has agreed to do a consultation for you" she told him. "I think you are going to love her, she has bigger tits then I do" she said and laughed.

"Oh, really? That's great" and he smiled.

"Now, while we wait, what should we do" he inquired.

While they wait

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)