More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by epona epona

Where do you wish to begin?

The Demon Nation

Demon Traits:

Demons come in many forms

Live in the Rotgoth Wastelands the harshest lands in all of Libidine

Mysterious and dark powers

Most have horns

A variety of skin colors

Many different subclasses such Succubus is different from a greater demon

More hardy and durable than humans

More aggressive than most other races (Due to Miasma/Poison)

Demon Capital:

AkuDevium:

Located near the Carna Volcano the capital of the demons is laid deep into the Rotgoth wastelands. The majority of the demon population is situated within the capital city. Due to the toxins and miasma of the wastelands their minds have been affected, causing them to become more agitated and aggressive. This was theorized for centuries by scholars, but hadn’t been confirmed until the Grand Kingdom opened its boarders to demons. After a few months the toxins were nullified by their bodies and they could live a normal life. There is now dialogue between the Grand Kingdom, the Dragonkin, and the Demons about the affects of the wastelands and if there is a way to purify it and live in harmony. The current Demon Lord, who took over after the prior Demon Lord was executed by the Holy Kingdom after the war, is in favor of this effort and wishes to create a better and more peaceful land for their kin. However, there is a sizable faction that hate the idea and don’t mind if poison rots their minds into rage, and the threat of a civil war looms large over the wastelands. The atmosphere of the demon capitol is as dark, and oppressive as one would expect. Shadows are cast over it constantly as light barley breaks through the smog and toxic clouds that cast themselves over the capital. The darkened stones common in the wastes are the only suitable building material available to the demons, so even the building are dark and sullen. There are too many types of demons to count and they vary in temperament, powers, and threat to humans.

Population:

Demons: 100%

Male: 20%

Female: 40%

Futa: 40%

Who Do You Follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)