More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

The Cum Corrupted Queen

Warning: This is story contains lot of , unrealistic and unhistorical stuff. Topics are BBC, cum, humiliation, female gooning.

When the messenger of the Panafrican Empire entered the throne room of the Calmadonian Queen, the stench of semen and pussy was unbearable. The Panafrican Emperor, the Great Khan, needed more European slaves for the gold mines back home and he had sent the messenger with that request to the Queen of Calmadonia. The messenger approached the throne respectfully and cleared his throat as loud as he could to get the queens attention. But he couldn't drown out the moaning and grunting coming from the twitching and pumping pile of sweaty black human bodies surrounding the throne. He could make out a tiny white hand digging its nails into one of the broad shoulders, and the queens thick white legs were sticking out between the glistening tight butts and muscular arms. On one of her tiny feet was still a golden slipper.

The messenger cleared is throat again and this time one of the black bald heads turned around and looked at him. Then it turned to the others and they stopped their humping and stepped back from the throne on which the queens pale fat body was sprawled. Her legs still spread, she revealed a pussy so outstretched from all the fucking and giving birth, that her swollen labia hung down like two big sausages and even her sphincter was thick and bulging out like a donut. The messenger, who remembered what a beauty the queen used to be when they had just conquered Calmadonia from her father, frowned in disgust, but couldn't take his eyes from these massive sacks of milk leaking chest-meat, that was hanging left and right from her round pregnant belly.

Then the queen lifted her head and her face rose behind that mass of sweaty fat and meat, like the moon. She used to be pretty, but now her face had become a perfectly round target for dicks and cum, bloated, with lips as big as a rubber raft. "Wha..?" the queen blurted out, burping up lumps of cum as she did. She coughed and reached into her crotch to finger herself. She can't even be one minute without sexual stimulation, the messenger thought, while he explained her why he was here. But she waved her hand at him impatiently to shut him up. "Just give me the request, I'll sign it, alright. If that...burb...cough... gets you outta here." She wiped the thick cum of her lips with the back of her hand and reached for the papers the messenger was holding in his hands. Suddenly she frowned.

"Hold on a minute." She said, closing her eyes like she was listening to something in her head. Then her face turned into a grimace, she clenched her teeth and grunted, like she was trying real hard to poop. And suddenly she popped out one, two, three... no, four babies. They fell on the floor where they started crying and a maid rushed into the room, picked them up and dragged them off. The messenger had no idea where all those babies, the queen had pushed out in the last 20 years, ended up. Panafrican men were hyper fertile and women who got impregnated by them could have up to 6 babies per litter. As soon as the maid was out of the room again and the queen had recovered from that little incident, that didn't have more significance to her than a fart, she grabbed the pen and the papers from the messengers hands.

A little more then twenty years ago King Luis of Calmadonia had a male heir, Nicolas and a beautiful daughter, Rachel. Nicolas was the perfect heir, because he wanted to be King to serve his people, and not to rule his subjects. He was responsible, smart, and a born diplomat. King Luis saw a golden age coming for his kingdom under his sons rule. His daughter on the other hand, was a different story. True, she was a beauty, tall, with an angelical face and mesmerizing eyes. But she was a hedonistic and egotistical person, who didn't care for nothing else but herself. When she reached puberty she discovered her body and let's just say that she spend her days discovering and rediscovering her body again and again - in short, she spend her days rubbing off. Day and night the King would walk by her chamber and hear the wet smacking noises and her moaning. She turned everything into a dildo, candles, vegetables, her dad's sceptre even... And when she grew older there was not one servant, guard, or messenger who didn't get used for her pleasures. She was insatiable, she masturbated in between sex. She crossed every line and every taboo, from the stables to the nursery, from the church to the crypt, no place was save nor sacred.

King Luis new, that she could never be a queen, nor that he could hope to marry her off to someone. When she turned 18 she had already more sexual experience than the bawd down in the oldest city brothel. But then the Panafrican invasion came. One kingdom after the other fell into the hand of the Great Khan of the Panafrican Horde. Before attacking the Khan would send a messenger to each Kingdom. The offer to the Kings and Queens was simple: Swear loyalty to the great Khan and he will show his generosity and grant you your wishes and let you keep your title and privileges. But refuse the offer and you and your kingdom will be taken apart until there is nothing left but burned soil.

King Luis couldn't keep Prince Nicolas from going to war against the Khan. The eager and honorable Prince joined a promising alliance against the Khan, but after only one month of fighting the alliance was crushed and the Khan crucified all the high tiers on the battlefield. He send his messenger to Princess Rachel and told her, that he wouldn't hold her brothers blind frevour against her, that he would spare the Kingdom under one condition: That her father would step down and make her Queen of Calmadonia. This way they the Kingdom of Calmadonia would stay intact as a vassal of the Panafrican Empire. The only thing Rachel resonded to that was: "What's in it for me?" and the Khan, who knew the princess' reputation answered: "All the Panafrican sexservants you want." And that sealed the fate of Calmadonia. King Luis had but to accept and hope for the best.

But it was futile. Under the puppet-rule of Queen Rachel I the people of Calmadonia suffered living hell. The Queen didn't care about them. If the Khan demanded men for troops or labor, she delivered them willingly. If the Khan raised the taxes, she sent troops to pillage the villages. What ever the Khan asked her to do, she accepted it, because she loved her new privileges to much, to risk them. She signed everything the Khan sent her, just so she could continue fucking. In 20 years she populated an entire village with her bastard children, who then were deported to work in the mines or to fight the Khans wars. The Khans troops kept all the trouble away from her, crushed rebellions, executed the law, while she spent her days on her back drunk with semen, the peace treaty scroll up her ass together with her dads sceptre. Her beauty fade away and she came that sex crazed blob she was now. She turned into a cum soaked sponge, who represented the Kingdom of Calmadonia for the public. She signed the execution of 1000 rebellious starving peasants without even looking at the sentence, because she just wanted to go back fucking.

The messenger took the signed paper from her and like a curtain of black bodies, the sex servants closed around her, inserting their huge members into her many folds and holes, and the humping and moaning echoed through the throne room once again.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)