More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fallen93 Fallen93

Enter

The Courtyard

A crow announced Sunna's arrival as the young Huntress entered the bleak yet interesting courtyard. Pulling back her hood the Huntress took in the numerous erotic murals and statues that littered the yard. Debased murals described numerous orgy rituals deicated to what seemed to be some sort of perverse goddess, while statues of human women and men locked in erotic embrace with demons and monsters made her flush and turn away.

Reaching the other end, the young Huntress arrived at a sort of fork in the road. Tying up her horse at the trough, Sunna took a moment to prepare herself. Starring into the crystal clear water she studied her sharp yet feminine face, her deep emerald green eyes staring back as she tied her long flowing red hair into a ponytail. Looking away from her reflection, the Huntress check her leather armor straps, knife belts, pouches, rapier and her blessed crossbow.

Satisfied she was ready, Sunna walk to the fork. In front was the main entrance though somewhat abandoned looking, while a little ways to the side a small stairwell led into what it appeared as a side entrance. Pondering her next move, the front entrance would be easy direct access to the throne and more importantly to the demon she hunted. It also looked to be in disrepair which was a good sign that it wasn't guard but it could always be a trap. However, the side entrance was a safer alternative but with out a map it would be all to easy to be come lost in the labyrinthian like castle.

Which entrance does Sunna use?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)