More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LadyLexxx LadyLexxx

Who are you?

The Cougar: Beth Masters, a 47-year-old realtor

Beth had always been vain of her looks. Plastic surgery to tighten the odds and ends, personal trainers to keep her figure taught, dietary restrictions so no excess fat invaded her body, and frequent trips to the salon to make sure there was no hair below her neck and the visible hair showed no gray. She enjoyed a very active sex life in your 20s and 30s, but when she hit her 40s, the men her age just didn’t do it for her any longer. Beth wanted hard bodies and stamina, not beer guts, dad bods, and snoring after 1-go-round. After some thought, she asked a guy out at her gym that was half her age and the sex was phenomenal. It was then that she learned the term “cougar” and that there was a whole subgroup of young men that enjoyed the sexual exploits of a more mature lady. Beth had found her niche! While searching a local group online that was geared towards pairing young hard-bodies to cougars, Beth accidentally clicked on a pop-up for a contest. Intrigued, she entered and was beside herself when she received in the mail a welcoming packet. Tomorrow she would go on a much-needed vacation.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)