More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

Meet the Heroes

The Concept (Notes for Readers and Writers)

Greetings reader,

The Barren Lands is more than just another CHYOA story. This story features the adventures of five characters who are all controlled by different authors (GenericEditor168, merkos, Omega98, Ash2000 and myself) throughout a homebrew RPG system. With Progenitor acting as the game master, he will guide us five throughout this adventure to save the lands, one pregnancy at a time.

Attributes:

Without going into too much detail into how the system works, each character has the following attributes (starting at 5 from character creation):

  • Strength
  • Speed
  • Intelligence
  • Charm
  • Virility (Male)/Fertility (Female)

Magic:

AT WILL powers were abilities that your character had studied and practiced so much that they could essentially do them more by muscle memory than anything else. While you couldn't perform them as an attack of opportunity, anytime it was your turn you could perform an AT WILL action.

ENCOUNTER powers were more taxing, and a character could only attempt them once per engagement. They were more powerful (and useful) but the fact that you only had one of them in any given fight you to pick and choose where to use them. But after the battle was over you got them back and could use them in the next fight.

DAILIES were your big show stoppers and they essentially drained your character. Once your character used a DAILY they could not do so again until the party stopped for an extended rest and regained their strength.

Dice Rolls and Calculations:

Although there will be dice-rolls and the such, we will not be displaying calculations, only the results. This will allow us to keep the story exciting, fresh, and engaging.

Additional Notes:

As of right now, we are NOT looking for additional authors, although that may change in future.

There may be a possibility that character sheets need to change due to balancing. This is a homebrew RPG system that (most likely) has some kinks (just like the story itself). These changes will NEVER affect the story, just things behind the scenes.

Please check the following link if you are interested: https://forum.chyoa.com/threads/interest-check-d-d-style-play-by-post-fantasy-impregnation-story.2048/

Any More Questions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)