More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LizardGod LizardGod

What's next?

The Clearing

You step out into the clearing and the drumming comes to a instant stop, you are easily 10 feet tall, broad and muscular. You cut a imposing figure as you look around the clearing, everyone watching you in awed silence.

The usual pile of tribute is nowhere to be seen, instead there are three young women stood by the fire. It takes you a second to realise that they are naked, so covered are they in symbols painted in white. They are all much the same in terms of stature, the locals here are dark skinned and shorter than the humans you saw in the north.

You look at them, not really understanding what is going on, for a moment you think that this is it. They have finally lured you into the trap they have been building up to all this time.

Before you can really get worked up however a small man in a large headdress comes around the bonfire. He waves at you, chattering and gesturing wildly. Every since these bonfires began this little man has been the one who would show you to the tribute. You step closer to him, still tense as you watch the crowd for any signs of attack.

He steps backward, gesturing for you to follow until he is beside the three women, then he begins to gesture to them in the same way that he would normally do for the tribute.

You don’t really understand, you look at the three women, they stare up at you with awe but not the fear you are used to seeing in females. The little man dances around them, prodding and chattering as he pushes them towards you. Slowly but surely they begin to move towards you, looking up at you with wide eyes as they come near.

This is all so far from what you have experienced in the past that you simply watch as the women near you. The first to reach you has the largest breasts of the trio, coupled with her wide hips you can’t help but think that she would be good for bearing children. You push that thought down, giving in to those thoughts in the past has always lead to pain after all.

You are shocked however when she reaches out and you feel her hands wrap around the shaft of your sizable member.

You flinch in surprise, the other two cringing away in response, but not her. She stays right where she is, her hands running down the length of your cock to the flair head.

You look from her to the little man who is still flailing and chattering around behind the others. You have never been able to understand the humans but you have watched them enough to get the idea that he is happy.

You wonder if they understand what they are doing, you have kept yourself in check for nearly a decade now. The last time you bred a female you had travelled far from the valley to do it, not wanting to risk your home but needing the release.

Yet right now, with the feeling of your member being teased and the heavenly scent of three fertile females filling your head, you don’t know if you can stay in control.

Your cock is now swollen to its full size and the woman only seems to be speeding up her efforts. The little man seems pleased as well as you start to breath more heavily.

Somehow you manage to realise that they want to give you the women as tribute, you look at the trio, all young, strong and fertile. If they are offering then surely it is ok to accept?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)