More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LizardGod LizardGod

What happens next?

The Caves of The Lamia

“I have heard tales of a Lamia tormenting the coastal villages,” She responded to the man, sitting up to look at the upcoming crossroad. She pointed to one of the roads. “That one will take us to the coast.”

Thanos didn’t point out that he knew exactly where that road led, after all he had come up that road as a nearly a decade earlier. Instead he merely nodded and directed the horses down the road.

Arimneste, happy that they were on there way, settled back into the chariot. In her mind's eye she cast herself as a goddess of knowledge, bringing illumination into the lives of the peasantry.

She had been hearing tales of the Lamia for as long as she had been alive. As a child the stories had been of a woman who would unhinge her jaw and consume any naughty child who wandered too far from home. Of course, over time the stories had changed as she had grown older and the teller had felt less need to hide the true nature of the beast. It was revealed that this being would appear near a cave mouth, looking to all onlookers like a wondrously beautiful woman as naked as the day as she was born, her lower half hidden from view until the poor victim got close enough for her to pounce. At that point she would reveal the long snake that made up the rest of her body below her torso.

In the stories she had told the victim would be consumed, however she had overheard plenty of men telling a version of the tale that claimed the monster used the men to create its children through the normal method. That story was always told with livacious chuckles and remarks that there are worse fates.

Of course the stories of nanny’s wanting to scare children and the filthy yarns of horny old men held no power over Arimneste. She drifted off to sleep safe in the knowledge that she would be able to wrap this tale up with ease.

The journey out to the cost took longer than she would have liked, a whole week was wasted on the road before they even got within smelling distance of the ocean. All the time she berated Thanos, testing the tall bronzed man's patience to know end as he drove the horses as hard as he could. By the time they finally arrived in the small fishing hamlet that was the first stop on the road he was about ready to strangle the girl and take his chances on the run.

He had been taken from village when he was barely a dozen years old, those who had resisted the slavers had been slaughter like cattle. This had been in a time of strife, when the unlawful could roam freely and do their weakness as they wished.

He had found himself in the service of Arimnestos father and in many ways felt that he had gotten lucky. The man was kind to him, asking only that from him that would expected of a hired worker. That work had shaped him into a strong young man, his tan body was toned with the muscle of a worker. He had a place to sleep of his own and was well fed, when he saw how many others treated slaves he considered himself lucky to only have to suffer the whims of his masters brat of a daughter.

That bra of a daughter had jumped down from the chariot as soon as she could, heading straight to the nearest villager to demand the location of the Lamia. She looked out of place in her long white dress, surrounded by men and women in drab but practical clothing.

Thanos decided to stay on the chariot as he watched the girl talk, with her back turned and far enough away to not hear he had to admit that she was a sight to behold. The dress did little to hide the perfect lines of her body, many a time he had pleasured himself to the thought of taking her and paying her back for all of the hassle she had caused him. The image of her naked body, legs spread wide, sex overflowing with his seed as she wept over being not only being taken by a but having loved every second of it, was burnt so brightly into his mind that he could recall it in mere moments.

He was pulled out of his revery as the girl returned to the chariot, she looked both annoyed and triumphant, a expression that seemed to rarely be far from the girl's face.

“They claim the caves that the beast lives in are just down the road,” She said as she climbed back onto the cart. “They say we can’t miss them.” She added, eyeing Thanos as she spoke, sometimes he wondered if the girl could read the dirty thoughts in his mind with the way she looked at him.

In reality she was just wondering to herself when this idiot would finally give in to his base nature and try to himself on her. The thought repulsed her and yet she found herself returning to it more and more often of late. Shaking her head she gestured to the road ahead.

“Well?” She said, inpatient already, “what are you waiting for?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)