More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by porneia porneia

Which short interests you?

The Cat has been very very bad.

The Palatoplasty Conference at Star City was a disaster. Its only redeeming moment was when the fire that nearly took out the conference center's kitchen caused the gathering to be canceled two days early. After an overbooked red-eye complete with screaming children, and then a near suicide taxi trip by some driver who could only speak something that sounded like Klingon, you finally make it home.

Opening your apartment door you take out from your coat pocket the one thing that made the trip worth it: A beautifully wrapped small box containing an antique onyx and gold cat's head necklace that costed you over a month's salary. Carefully sliding the gift back in your pocket you smile knowing that your desire for a shower and to get some sleep will probably have to be put on hold since your sexually ravenous former Cat-burglar wife hasn't seen you in nearly a week.

Repocketing Selina's gift you decide to try to sneak up and surprise your bride. You know you'll never get the drop on the Catwoman but she finds it cute when you try, besides it will be worth it to see the surprise on her face.

Your attempt of stealth comes to a quick and abrupt end, however, when you nearly trip over a piece of Selina's clothing laying in the dark hallway. Shaking your head with a pleased grin you pick up your wife's clothing, amused by her care-free habits and fond memories of similar occurrences. To your surprise and displeasure, however, it is Selina's mission harness you pick up, the tool belt she would wear across her chest during her thieving days. Of course she would never break her wedding promise of giving up a life of crime, yet the harness's pockets are fully packed, with various mechanical and electronic lock picks, scanners and criminal tools.

Walking pass the kitchen you immediately spot your hospital laptop, the one that is to never leave your office and that has the highest level of encryption, laying partially disassembled across your kitchen table. A concern frown goes across your forehead as you walk over and see that a hand sized black device has been jacked into your violated computer. The hacking device even has a small retro Felix the Cat sticker on it, Selina's favorite cartoon character.

Your laptop's screen displays the personal information of a Mr. Aston Finch, the father of a little girl you recently performed routine surgery on. Finch is an engineer from LexCorp's Business Security Division but and how and why Selina would know about Finch you haven't a clue. She wouldn't be going through your files, would she?

Even more troubling as you swipe through the various pictures on your computer's screen are marked up detailed floored plans of the security and egress features of your hospital office, the secured storage facilities of LexCorp BSD and the Wayne Aerospace R&D office in the city. There is even the floor plans for some store with the idiot name “Xplicit”, with the cringe worthy tag-line, “Metropolis Premium Erotica, Toy and Adult Paraphernalia Emporium.”

The number of professional, local and federal violations that you are witnessing is too appalling to ponder.

Looking up you see a light flicker from the living room down the hall casting that unmistakable silhouette of your voluptuous wife against the wall. Clearly unaware of your presence you hear, “Fuck yeah!” As she excitedly exclaims to herself from the other room, “Let the party begin!” She purrs.

The evidence is becoming quite overwhelming that while you have been away your misbehaving spouse has seemingly returned to her old felonious ways and has been flagrantly and wantonly up to something indiscreet, inappropriate, illegal, and clearly illicit.

How do you react to your wife's apparent transgressions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)