More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

The Captive Prince, by PrinceKai

“So Marcie, before we start I have a question.”

“Yes?”

“Why is it called CHYOA?”

“I suppose it stand for Choose your own adventure.”

“Yes, but then there is an extra “H” in there. Is the guy who made this site an idiot?”

“Well, it could stand for the first two letters in “Choose”. Or it's a reference to “H”, which is commonly used to reference erotica in Japanese Media.”

“Nah, i'm pretty sure the guy who made this is just an idiot.”

“Hmm...i suppose CYOA wouldn't roll off the tongue that nicely.”

“It's dumb! Every time I type this stupid name into google I mess up!”

“Why don't you use a bookmark?”

“Oh, look at Mrs. Nerd here, with her Nerd solutions! Sorry, not everyone is a hacking genius like you!”

“You seem remarkably agitated this morning.”

“Whatever! Just tell me what we are looking at this time.”

“Ah yes, today we are consuming The Captive Prince, by PrinceKai.”

“Another male protagonist, so another power fantasy.”

“Quite the opposite, as the name suggest it's a story about a prince that gets captured.

“Let me guess, is his name Kai perchance?”

“Nope, it's Marcus, there is a picture of him on the front."

“That thing is a BOY?”

“Apparently so. Marcus is very weak but he compensates for that by being extraordinarily cowardly.”

“Reminds me of someone we know...did this author rip us off? Wait...did we rip him off?”

“I have a statement from our sponsor here that any resemblance between Cutie and Marcus is purely coincidental. He also likes us to inform PrinceKai that he has lawyers and is not afraid to us them.”

“Aha...let's just get on with, alright, so this pathetic little shit is reading some porn while his castle gets sacked by...someone.”

“Yes, there aren't many choices in the story, pretty much all we have to pick is who assaults the castle.”

“Hmm...that oddly doesn't make it easier. Oh, but we get to see what the path's entails! So that's nice! No Dick-Girls ambushing me this time!”

“We have some gentle paths, some not so gentle paths, and there is even a gay route on here.”

“Let's just get with the gentle femdom one, alright?”

“No, that would be too easy. We must challenge ourselves, as such we shall go with the Pet-Play path.”

“P-pet-play? What? That's a route involving lot's of petting?”

“You see, Gina, you see.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Okey...so THAT'S what Pet-Play means.”

“Oh stop, being coy Gina, you where around Marel long enough to know exactly what it entailed.”

“I suppose it was just wishful thinking on my part.”

“So as you can imagine, this is a cautionary tale about how a foolish ruler pays for his incompetence by being turned into an animal.”

“Uh...”

“But truly! What wretched statesmanship was that? Castor wasn't aware that his allied country was run by a tribe of female supremacists? And how did they cross the countryside and took the castle by storm without barely any resistance? There was even a mention how the Garrison surrendered without a fight! Such a country deserves to fall!”

“Look, Marcie I don't want to interrupt your political rant, but shouldn't we focus on the actual story?”

“Oh? Well, I suppose we should start with a recap. The castle was assaulted by Queen Irena from the neighboring Kapria. Prince Marcus, heir to the throne, gets taken and made into the Queens rabbit.”

“What a pathetic little shit! There was like no resistance at all!”

“To be fair, he was spanked pretty hard, with a riding crop no less.”

“I guess that was pretty brutal.”

“Still, all things considered Marcus did get treated relatively nice. Irena is clearly a fan of the carrot and stick approach.”

“Sure,all he has to do is crawl on all fours and not talk for the small duration of forever.”

“It's better then what the rest of the males get put trough, actually Irena does have some rather interesting ideas about a males proper place in society.”

“Look, I know you want to, but you can't just domesticate the entire male student body.”

“Of course not, the political backlash would be enormous. This type of stuff takes decades if not centuries. I wonder if I could lay down the foundation tough...”

“L-lets just get on with the story alright?”

“Let's, so Marcus and his father take the two day trek to Kapria. Both Father and Son are still resistant to their fate, albeit it seems they have but to succumb to it.”

“Well, there is that subplot about the King's Brother and the Queen..”

“There are some rather touching moments between Father and Son. It made for an interesting dynamic, although I severely doubt Gaius will come to the rescue.”

“How come?”

“There is a gay path featuring him.”

“Oh yeah...well that sounds even more revolting then this one.”

“At any rate, while Marcus can live it up as rabbit, Castor is to be turned into a Stallion, but really it should have been a Beaver."

"Uh....why?"

"Castor is the Genus of Beaver. Dreadfull missed opportunity on the authors part."

"I bet that will keep him up at night."

"Moving on, there are two types of animals on Kapria. Beasts of burden and pets."

“But ultimately both are used for sex. This society is all kinds of fucked up.”

“We do meet some fully docile pets at Irena's hometown. A Stallion and two puppies. These where trained to be pets from birth and have pretty much no humanity left in them.”

“I think I am gonna be sick.”

“Huh, I'm surprised you have such a strong reaction to this.”

“Perhaps because I see the similarities between Marel? Irena feels like Marels final form.”

“Well, Marel likes girls not boys, so don't worry.”

“THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WORRIES ME!”

“But still, I don't think we can disregard Irena's ideology just because we deem it "sick". These domesticated pets seem rather happy. And she genuinely feels remorse when Castor got beaten like that. Shouldn't we give this way of life a proper and fair evaluation unburdened by our subjective moral standards?"

“Oh shit, you actually believe that. I need to do something...uh...what about education?”

“Education...Education! Oh sweet Mercy! It just dawned on me that these males do in fact not receive proper education! I doubt they can write, yet alone read! As tempting as it may seem, I simply cannot abide deliberate ignorance. This society of Kapria is ethically wrong!”

“Splendid deduction, now as for the story as a whole. Meh. I couldn't get over how much of a pathetic little shit Marcus was. And I did not need all these description about his quivering butthole!”

“It is very clearly a story written for masochists. I did enjoy the gentler parts, namely when Marcus snuggled up to Lucas. Making them sleep in a basket like this. I always wanted to do that with you and Cutie.”

“Huh, I did not need to know that, like, at all.”

“Of course I would put him in a chastity cage, as for you, I would just command you to be a cute, horny little snugglebunny.”

“Reading this was a mistake.”

“It is weird, I feel very ambivalent about it. There is a dichotomy between the brutal reality of this society and the gentler aspects of Irena's conditioning.”

“Nah Marcie. Story's just fucked up.”

“As always, you have such a way with words. I suppose you didn't manage to masturbate to it?”

“Obviously, you?”

“I came close during the Marcus and Luca scene. But I suppose I ultimately still felt too bad about their situation.”

“You where the one clamoring all about reading a harsher path, so don't come whining to me now.”

“I suppose, I'm still intrigued where this story ultimately ends up. Will Marcus be fully domesticated or is their hope yet?”

“Pretty sure, it's gonna end up with him embracing his new role and living a nice and happy life.”

“I suppose this is the obvious conclusion, but because of it, I do not think this will end up happening. I think Marcus will not be under Irena's control at the end of the story.”

“You crazy? This little shit is already half up Irena's pussy already. There is no way this story will go in another direction!”

“Hmm...shall we put a wager on it?”

“Ohohoho! Now, what do you suggest?”

“Loser has to become a pet to the winner for a month.”

“Bwahahahaha! You foolish fool just sealed your fate! Very well, let's shake on it!”

shake shake

“And that is that, I suppose that means we will do a follow up once this story is finished, do not let me down, Author.”

“Disappoint me and I'm going to give you a tail, you little shit!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)