More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by findingthesexy findingthesexy

What do you find?

The CY Love Hotel

Movies and books really oversell spooky alleyways. This alley is definitely dark and kinda gross, but you don't feel much more than your curiosity as you navigate your way to and up the steps of the hotel. There's a warm glow coming from inside, and you step in.

The chill from outside hasn't found its way in yet and you're greeted in a warm lobby. There's a front desk, with an attractive woman sitting attentively behind it. She looks up at you as though you startled her, but catches herself and smiles pleasantly. "Welcome to the CY Love Hotel!" she chirps. "Is this your first stay with us?" You clear your throat. "Uh, yeah..." wait what are you doing?! "Sorry, I didn't mean to come in, I was just curious since I had never seen this place before." The receptionist smirks playfully, "of course not. Don't worry, we are experts in discretion. You have nothing to worry about." You try to correct her, but she hands you a clipboard and continues talking.

"The CY Love Hotel specializes in pleasure in any form. We offer any kind of experience you're after. Any." Her gaze meets yours and she pauses before cheerfully finishing her explanation. "Just fill in the form on that clipboard, hand it back to me, and I can assure you we'll sort you out. We even offer certain packages for no up-front monetary cost! A lot of our guests take advantage of these offers to try out our services before becoming regular members. If you'd prefer to pay fully in cash up front, just let me know." She hands you a pen. "Take your time, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!"

You take the pen and stumble over to a bench in a haze. Did she say that you could try this for free? Now that you think of it, it's been a while since you've had any serious action. Maybe this would be good for you. Couldn't hurt to at least look over the form...

Do you want to pay up front?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)